Chapter 42

At first it was painful his size and pumping at a slightly fast speed but quickly turned to pleasure when I started moaning loudly.

As soon as I started to moan Alexander's pace quickened putting his hands on my hips to slam himself against me.

"fuck"I said gripping at the sheets beneath me

One hand moved to my pussy rubbing my already swollen clit from the finger fuck I got before this.

Alexander pumped faster and faster in me as my eyes rolled back and his nails dug into my hips leaving bruises for sure.

Alexander lent over me placing kisses on my neck, shoulders and collar bone.

I hissed when he bit down on my shoulder before sucking it leaving little and big marks everywhere.

Although people couldn't know about us Alexander always made sure people knew I was taken from the hickeys constantly on my body.

Alexander kissed up my neck and jaw meeting my lips licking my bottom lip.

Then kissing me messily while pumping me with his cock.

He started going slower but harder then went faster harder then slower again leaving me on edge.

I hissed when he started sucking on the cut from my teeth on my bottom lip.

He pulled away from my lips and I saw blood on the side of his mouth before he continued to kiss me.

He stood up going harder inside of me slamming our body's together as his head dropped backwards.

I could feel my orgasm building again as he rams into me ruthlessly and mercilessly.

"fuck"I moaned as he hit my sweet spot repeatedly

"cum for me Aurora" Alexander said softly while pounding me roughly

"fuck"Alexander moaned breathlessly and just with that sound I cummed all over his cock fisting the sheets, but he didn't stop he kept going faster, harder.

Pumping me with everything he had going deeper pushing down on my stomach as he lent over my body.

Our bodies moving together to feel absolute euphoria absolute pure pleasure.

Alexander's continuous fast hard merciless thrust filling me completely hitting sweet spots repeatedly going so deep.

My wall clenching around him as I could feel myself getting closer again.

"oh yeah"I moaned breathlessly still clenching feeling all of him deep inside of me.

"again i'm going to again"I said fisting the sheets as he slammed into me the sound of our skin slapping together and his curse words under his breath filling my ears

Like music as he pumps in and out the sound of our skin sounding so good.

Alexander lent forward putting his hands either side of my waist going on his toes to go deeper into me.

Alexander knuckles going white as he fists the sheets pumping me with all of him so fast and hard i'm in the edge.

"uhh huh"I moaned into his ear about to cum

"go on don't be shy my little slut"Alexander whispered in my ear followed by a small moan making me cum

I breathed heavily as he pumped through my orgasm before standing up.

Alexander griped my hips so tight his knuckles went white and his nails dug so deep they drew blood.

He threw his head back as his eyes rolled back pumping me so rough.

"fuck"Alexander moaned under his breath filling me with his warm fresh cum.

Alexander pulled out whipped him and me down.

Giving me a five second break before pushing into my sore pussy again.

Alexander always gave me time to say stop or I can't anymore but I don't want to cause this feels to good.

He lent over me again kissing my breasts as I clawed at his back.

If he gets to make me bleed he gets to bleed too.

Alexander hissed into my breasts as I dug my nails deep peeling the skin drawing blood.

His tongue skilfully moved around my erect nipple before slightly biting it causing another moan.

Alexander continued to move his tongue between my breasts leaving all sorts of marks.

He hissed when I bit his shoulder trying to contain a scream.

He stood up again but suddenly pulling out and flipping me over grabbing my hips to arch my back and point my ass in the air.

I went to lean up on my elbows but he pushed down on my back and my face hit the mattress.

Alexander grabbed both my wrist pinning them behind my back with his hand before entering my sore cunt again.

My eyes shut tightly as he continued to roughly but slowly thrust in and out cursing under his breath.

Alexander's thrust began to go faster and rougher as he placed one hand at the top of my ass controlling thrusts from my side.

Pumping me with his cock he moved my legs to go wider and so he can go deeper.

Alexander's thrust went deep hitting every spot it needs to for me to cum again.

"yes right there"I said muffled by the sheets

"there's my little slut"Alexander said going harder causing me to scream loudly and my eyes to roll back

"come on slut cum for me cum again"Alexander said not giving me a break from the relentless pumping

He let go of my hands to pump into me.

Alexander hit my sweet spot again and my walls clenched around him and he went harder.

My walls clenching so tight I could feel every part of him going deep inside of my sore wet cunt.

"fuck yes"I screamed fisting the sheets as I felt myself get closer and closer

"Alex"I said weakly but he kept pumping me with all of him going so deep my eyes rolled back and my legs shook

"fuck"Alexander moaned under his breath

"cum my little slut"Alexander said digging his nails deeper into me again hitting my sweet spot and I did just as he asked him following not long after me

Alexander kept thrusting through our orgasms not letting it end as my body continued to shake.

He finally pulled out collapsing next to me breathing heavily.