Chapter 20

"mic and position check"I said through the mic in my ear

"here and in position"Adams voice ringed through the my mic

"little to close little brother"Alexander's husky voice said

"oh shut up"Adam said sounding more clear indicating he fixed it

"whatever but in position"Alexander said finally before we saw the shipment coming through about to dock

"ok get rid of these guards around the docks quietly so it's faster"I said as the boys replied with an ok.

I creeped around in the shadows silently taking guards out left and right, till I heard screams come from the other side of the dock.

"whoops"Adams voice said through the mic I just rolled my eyes hoping the other guards didn't realise till the screams continued

"Adam for fuck sake the mission was to do it quietly"Alexander spoke clearly frustrated then I saw the other guards finally catch on and one spotted me pointing at me with his gun before letting of two terribly aimed shots.

I looked at the holes in the shipping container next to me then at the guard who 'tried' to shoot me with a smile smirk. I ran at him as he froze for a second then shooting at me again. I dropped to the floor sliding underneath him then as he looked down shooting him straight between the eyes. I sat up and shot the two guards coming at me then another three behind me. Standing up I ran forward to be met with four more guards who's backs were turned to me, before they could turn around I shot all three in the back of the head and watched there bodies drop. I was moving swiftly before two arms wrapped around my waist from the back catching me by surprise.

"holy fuck"I yelled as the person picked me up then threw me at the floor causing me to drop my gun

"Aurora what's wrong"Adams said through the mic

"n-nothing i'm fine"I said reaching out to my gun before the person turned me over and straddled me.

I was met with a large guard as he threw punches at my face I grunted and winced as his fist connected several times with my jaw.

"fuck"I hissed as he grabbed me by the shirt before slamming me to the floor

I took this opportunity to punch him in the ribs as hard as I could and he immediately let go of me grabbing where I punched him with a scrunched face. I reached out to my gun and finally got it immediately bringing it in front of me to the guys head and his face dropped. I smiled at him before shooting him in the head blood splattering all over my face as he fell on top of me.

I pushed him off getting up to see that most guards were dead and the shipment was being moved.

"Aurora where are you"Alexander spoke through the mic

"i'm on my way got caught up"I said running to the middle of the docks where I was supposed to meet Alexander.

I reached the check point and he had his back turned to me shooting guards out as I got closer to him. He heard the rocks underneath my feet running at him and he turned around gun at my head.

"WHOA"I yelled stopping in my tracks he gave me a quick look up and down then fired his gun.

I gasped for air turning around when I heard a body hit the floor. I looked back at him as he holstered his weapon and held out his hand. I walked over to him and walked straight past his hand hitting my shoulder with a scoff as he followed me back to the car.

"got yourself a little dirty there A"Davina spoke while we were in the car me, Adam and Alexander

"oh yeah I forgot about that"I said looking in the window at the dried splattered blood all over my face

I was in the back with Alexander while Adam and Davina sat in the front Davina driving.

We reached the house and I jumped out of the car walking up the stairs while Adam, Davina and Alexander followed.

"The shipment made it safely to the safe house" I said to my father who stood in front of me

"what happened"My mother said running to me and grabbing my face aggressively as I winced

"I got caught by surprise but he got a few hits in"I said as my mother continued to hold my face moving it side to side examining my face

"yeah we'll you've got a busted lip and your face will definitely bruise"My mother aid shaking her head at me

"eh nothing I can't cover"I said before walking up to my room to wash my face