милая (Natasha x F!Reader)

Summary: As Clint's sister, you end up spending a lot of the time at the Tower. However, Natasha soon finds herself jealous at the attention the other Avengers give you. 

Rating: Teen

Tags: fluff, pining, jealousy, domestic Avengers

   "Please tell me that those are for me?" Natasha said, jumping out from nowhere as you stepped from the lift

   "Please tell me that those are for me?" Natasha said, jumping out from nowhere as you stepped from the lift. Before you could say anything, she took the box from your hands and peeled back the lid, breathing in the smell of your freshly baked cookies. Her eyes rolled backwards in pleasure as the sweetness wafted around her, her taste buds already watering. When she bit into one of the cookies, she looked as if she'd gone to heaven.

It never failed to make you smile the way that she was always the first to meet you when you came to visit, even if you'd warned your brother that you were coming beforehand. Natasha would always be there waiting by the lift doors, often pushing Clint to the ground just to get ahead of him and help you carry your things (or steal your home baked delights, meant for the team as a thank you for letting you stay a few nights but somehow never making it into the shared spaces for others to enjoy).

As always, Natasha offered to take you bag and save you the effort, even though it only contained a few pairs of underwear, a couple of shirts and a spare pair of jeans. Hardly exhausting to carry around but she wouldn't take no for an answer. You happily let her lead you to the guest room, catching up on everything that you'd missed since your last visit.

"You shouldn't wait so long before coming back next time, sweetheart," Natasha told you, setting your bag down at the end of your bed and then pulling you into a tight embrace. You hugged her equally tightly, smiling into her shoulder as she laced her fingers through the ends of your hair. "I've missed you, Y/N."

Before you could reply and tell Natasha just how much you'd missed her too, Tony's voice suddenly carried through your room, so loud that it was enough to make you jump. He crashed through the half open door and threw his arms around you, the metal plating around one arm so cold against your skin that it made you shiver. "Y/N! You're back!"

Patting Tony on the shoulder to signal that you couldn't breathe, you let out a shaky laugh when he released you. "How have you been, Tony?" you asked, cautiously eyeing the red armour plates up his left arm. You weren't anywhere near as technologically savvy as him but it looked like they had fused onto his skin somehow and the scratch marks around the joints suggested he'd tried in vain to remove them.

"Busy as always," he said, immediately launching in to an explanation about his latest inventions and all the amazing things that he and Bruce were working on for the team. You shot Natasha an apologetic look as he led you out the room and down to the lab, desperate to show you everything that he'd created since you'd last been at the Tower. You didn't mind - in fact you were always more than excited to get a glimpse into the wonders of their private R&D lab - but you really had been hoping to catch up with Nat. Still, you let him lead you away and silently promised to find her later on.