You Belong with Me Pt.3

Words: 1530

Written: July 11, 2021

Summary: Mitchel cancels the date plan due to him being sick.

I'm actually shocked I got this done so fast.. requested by @idonthaveaname53

--------------

   The morning air is crisp, shining through Christian's closed curtains. Its warm heat bounces off his dull skin as he stretches awake. The covers cling around his body, making it difficult for him to maneuver his way out of them. He eventually wins the fight with the blankets, finding the floor with his feet.

   He slides on the brown slippers that sit by his bedside table. His toes curl in the cold shoes.

   He pushes himself off of his mattress, shifting his weight from his bum to his feet.

   Christian sleepily walks to his closet, pushing the mirror-covered door to the side. A wardrobe of mostly tee shirts greets him. The shirts all lay organized by color, starting from red and ending at purple, with his black and white shirts at the end. He shuffles through the shirts, pulling out a dark teal.

   "Hmm.." he holds the shirt up against his body and looks at himself in the mirror.

   He flattens the cloth around his body, comparing the color of the shirt to himself. He gently shakes his head side to side as he places the teal shirt back in his closet.

   He continually shuffles through shirts before pulling out a white and black striped button-up. Holding it up, once again, against his body in the mirror.

   "Perfect." he grins as he places the shirt on his bed.

   Christian walks over to his dresser and opens the bottom left drawer. He sorts through his pants. Blue jeans? No, too basic. Khaki shorts? Too informal. Ripped black jeans? Perfect.

   He squeezes the black jeans out from the bottom of the drawer and carefully sets them to the left of the shirt. He takes a step back admiring the outfit for the date.

   "It's missing something." he stares at the articles of clothing.

   Christian runs over to his dresser, immediately gravitating towards his jewelry tray. He scours through the bracelets with knots bigger than his knuckles, pulling out a golden chain necklace. He places the chain on top of the striped shirt.

   A large smile spreads across his face as he examines the final outfit.

   *Buzz*

   Christan looks down at his vibrating phone.

   "It's already noon..." Christian mumbles under his breath.

   He briskly takes off his pajamas as he runs into his bathroom. Luckily the bathroom is connected to his room. He digs through the drawers, pulling out his green toothbrush. A large glob of toothpaste comes out of the tube as he squeezes it onto the small bristles of the brush. He shoves the toothbrush in his mouth before continuing to shuffle through the drawer.

   One hand brushing his teeth and the other pulling out his hairbrush. He drags the hairbrush through his tangly hair, yanking a few hairs out in the process.

   "Fuck!" Christian screams in a hushed voice as he looks back down at his phone that reads 12:15

   Christan spits out the warm toothpaste into the sink and rinses out the toothbrush. He carelessly throws the items on the bathroom counter before running back into his bedroom. He throws on his precisely chosen outfit, being careful not to put a single wrinkle in any of it. He snaps the chain around his neck with ease, despite its lack of wear.