CHAPTER 22 : Climax

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
Kakashi (adult) : alright then, let's get this sealing thing done. Orochimaru you lead the sealing team.

Orochimaru's inner monologue : wonderful, it appears something good did come of me tagging along with them....

However just then, Karin suddenly declares, "I can't hold him back for much longer, he's overpowering my adamantine chains".

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
Suddenly a voice is heard from behind, "then allow me to help". With those words, a few tentacles started wrapping itself around Kenji's back trying to hold him down in one place.
Everyone looked in the direction of the voice and saw Killer Bee stepping up and lending a hand.

Moments later, Gaara walked up and proclaimed, "As the Kazekage of the Sand, I can't let myself be outdone at such a crucial juncture of time". With that Gaara used his Sand Prison Jutsu to grab hold of Kenji's legs, thereby making it even harder for Kenji to resist.

Sai : allow me to lend a hand as well.

Sai quickly made some ink snakes using the super beast scroll and had them wrap themselves tightly around Killer Bee's tentacles and Gaara's Sand, thereby making their hold on Kenji even firmer.

With this Kenji was finally, successfully restrained thanks to the combined efforts of Karin, Killer Bee, Gaara, and Sai.

Orochimaru : alright then. Just one last step remains.
Orochimaru looks over to Minato as if trying to tell him something. Minato quickly understands and gives him a nod.

Then Minato turns around to Rin's side and instructs her to bring Naruto over.
As Rin tries to pick Naruto up, Naruto finally regains consciousness. Naruto still looks pretty weak and barely alive, but he was atleast awake now, thanks to Rin's medical ninjutsu.

As Rin carries Naruto over to the others, Naruto is pretty shocked at the events that were unfolding in front of him. Rin gives him a schematic breakdown of the important events to kinda make him feel comfortable in such a bizzare situation that he found himself in.

Naruto : I see, I think I understand.

Kakashi (adult) : good to see you back up.

Naruto simply nods at him while Minato doesn't say anything. However Minato's face was lit up with a huge smile.

Naruto : I guess, I can't be the only one not helping, now can I...
With that naruto moved over to Kenji's side and placed his hand on his chest. With that Naruto started channeling a bit of his Chakra into Kenji. The tailed beasts inside of Kenji started reacting to Naruto's Chakra as a light started surrounding naruto.

Orochimaru : nows our chance. Everyone perform the jutsu together in unison.

Kakashi (adult), Minato, Jiraiya and Orochimaru quickly performed some hand signs that were inscribed on the scroll from earlier and started the ritual of sealing the 9 Tailed Beasts from inside of Kenji into Naruto.

The sealing process continued for a couple of hours.

5 hours later
Orochimaru : Good, the sealings going quite smoothly. It's because the tailed beasts inside of our Enemy are resonating with Naruto's Chakra, as such none of the beasts are trying to resist this procedure. At this rate it would be over soon.

Kakashi (adult) : well that's a good news. Let's keep this up everyone.

Minato : yeah.
Jiraiya simply nods and so did the others while continuously holding down Kenji.

In the distance, Kankuro looks at the scene with profound happiness as he smiles and proclaims, "yes, keep it up everyone".

Obito and Kakashi (kid) looks at the scene with awe and surprised looks on their faces. They were having a hard time keeping up with all the events going around. Just then the two twins regained consciousness.