#12 Unknown Entity

On the third day after the test started, the time had finally come.
A notification arrived at my device.

It was a notification that a "treasure hunt event" would be held.

The contents are as follows.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Treasure hunt event
Rules
- Search for treasure chests set up on the island.
- There are four types of treasure chests: "Gold", "Silver", "Bronze", and "Wood".
- Treasure chests contain chips that can be scanned only once.
- All treasure chest locations will be shown on the map, except for the gold chests, which will not be shown.The time limit is from now until today.If you find something after the end of the event.No points will be awarded.

Points
 Gold treasure chest: 4000pt 1pcs
 Silver treasure chest: 1000pt 3pcs
 Bronze treasure chest: 500pt 5pcs
 Wooden box : 100pt 30pcs

Gold Treasure Chest Hint

I saw a golden light at the place where Fukuzawa Yukichi came from the southeast among 50 people running in all directions under the sun shining in the darkness.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

This is a great opportunity to get rich.
Students all over the island changed their eyes.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"It's finally here..."

I muttered, looking at the device.

"A treasure hunt event, huh? The map shows the approximate location of each treasure chest, but what do you want to do, Katsuragi-kun?"

Kaneda, who is in the same group as me and is helping me back up the class, asks.

"That's right. We'll go collect the treasure chests that we know the location of first."

As Kaneda said, even though we know the location, we only have a general idea of where it is, so we need to look for it there.
However, since we know the general location, the first one to arrive is the first one to take the chest and  leave, and if we waste our time, we could be left behind in no time.

"When you collect a chip, don't scan it right away, but keep it on hand. It's more efficient to pass them on to groups with fewer points."

"Yes, that's a good idea. Let's go with that."

We are not here to win, we are here to keep the class from dropping out.
No problem, I'm sure they'll get the victory.

"I don't see the purpose of this clue at all.... The sun shining in the darkness... Fukuzawa Yukichi from the southeast among the fifty... what on earth is he referring to...

Yes, that's the problem.
I've been thinking about it for a while now, but I can't seem to find an answer.
It's a very confusing sentence.
Yukichi Fukuzawa is the man whose name is printed on the 10,000-yen bill, the currency used in Japan today.
There is probably no one in this school who does not know him.
However, the sudden appearance of a familiar name in the midst of this confusing sentence threw me for a loop.
What the hell is this referring to?

———————————————————————————————

On the third day after the exam started, I, Suzune Horikita, who was in a group with Sudo-kun, had met up with Hirata-kun and Ike-kun's group.