Meeting April and Casey - Leonardo

You gently open the door to the lair, being careful not to scare anyone. "Hello? Anyone home?" You say quietly.
"In here, Y/n!" Leo replies from the lounge room.
You walk in to see the back of an unfamiliar red-headed girl sitting next to Leo. Leo hears you walk in and turns around. "Hey y/n." He says. You wave silently, still suspicious of the red head. Leo notices your sudden distain, and turns to face the girl. "Oh, Y/n meet April. April, this is Y/n, my girlfriend."
April turns around. She has firery red hair and bright blue eyes. She smiles warmly and you smile back. "April's an old friend." Leo says innocently.
You nod and take a seat next to Leo.
"So April," you say. April looks at you and smiles. "Where do you go to school?"
"Bronx High. You?"
"NYC State." You reply. April nods in satisfaction.
"I might have seen you around." She says. "I thought you looked familiar."
You giggled. "If you ever do see me around, make sure you say hi." April nodded in response.
Leo is sitting between you two kind of awkwardly. He is quickly rescued by someone with a young male voice.
"Yo Leo, Red. Pizza's here. Grab Splinter and the guys and let's--" You spin around to see a boy who looked around your age. He's got dark floppy hair, a reasonably good build (a bit too skinny for your liking though), holding a stack of four pizza boxes. "Hey..." He says.
Leo stands up. "Um, Casey meet Y/n - my girlfriend." You smile politely him. "Y/n, meet Casey Jones." Casey smiles back, you notice one or two of his teeth are missing. You give April a look as if to say: What did he do to lose all those teeth? April just shrugs and laughs.
"Hey uh, Y/n?" Casey asks. "You want some Pizza? There's plenty to go around."
You feel your stomach grumble. "Oh, yes please."
Casey calls for Splinter, Raph, Donnie and Mikey and the eight of you all sit down to Pizza.