Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas time in New York, and you are more than excited to see your favourite turtle. The boys are inside the lair, setting up decorations. The girls are on their way over, each holding a small stash of presents for each other.

L/GF knocks on the door. You all hear some excited yet very manly (note the sarcasm) sounds coming from the other side. "They're here!" You hear Donnie say.

The door creaks open as a familiar green face with an orange mask pops his head around the corner. "Hey!" Mikey says excitedly. "Come on in!" You all shuffle in, single file, to see the beautifully decorated lair.

"Welcome to our Christmas Crib, girls!" Leo says, standing in the middle of the room. "What do you think?"

"It's amazing, Leo!" R/GF says, looking around.

"It's so sparkly!" M/GF says, starring at all the tinsel.

"They did it especially for you girls." You a hear a familiar voice say from behind you.

You all turn around to see a familiar furry face. "Splinter!" You all say together, running to give him a hug. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, ladies." Splinter says, hugging you all back.

"Hey hey hey!" You all hear Mikey say from behind you. "Don't we get a hug?"

You all exchange glances, before going and hugging your boyfriend. "Merry Christmas." You each whisper to each other.

Splinter sits in the middle of the room. "Okay, everyone come and join me." He says. You all sit in a circle, while Splinter pulls over a big red sack of boxes. "Santa could not make it for the deliveries, so he gave them to me to give to you, instead." He says sarcastically. You all laugh along with his little joke.

He hands a present to D/GF. "This one is to you, from Donatello." You smile at Splinter, and gently unwrap the present. It's your very own lab coat! It's a lavender purple with tie-die rings all over it.

"Oh thank you, Donnie!" You say, giving him a hug. "I love it!"

He hugs you back. "You're welcome, Princess."

Splinter hands a present to L/GF. "This one is to you, from Leonardo."

"Thanks, Splinter." You say. You carefully unwrap the gift to see the entire DVD box set for Space Heroes. "OH MY GOD!" You say. "Thank you so much, Leo!"

"You're welcome." Leo says, hugging you back.

You eventually get through all the presents. Raph gave R/GF a new set of headphones, Mikey gave M/GF a cuddly bear toy called Franklin. L/GF gave Leo a new pair of Katana covers (which he loves, duh!), R/GF got Raph some boxing gloves (to help him in training), D/GF got Donnie a massive Periodic Table of Elements poster, each element with a drawn example and M/GF got Mikey a new controller for his console. Meanwhile, all the girls had chipped in and gotten something special for Splinter collectively.

"Here you go, Splinter." L/GF says. Splinter cautiously opens the present, which is revealed to be a big photo canvas with all four turtles and the girls on it. At the bottom of the canvas, says: Merry Christmas Splinter! Love from, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michaelangelo and the girls xx

"Oh, thank you very much everyone!" Splinter says. There are tears of joy in his eyes. "This is the best Christmas present I have ever received." You all give him a massive hug.

After the celebrations and food, the girls decide they should be heading off, as their families will start to get worried.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" You all say, before leaving.

"Merry Christmas!" The turtles and Splinter reply in unison.

It was a very special day for everyone, and by far the most memorable Christmas you've ever had.