A/N

Hi hi! Sorry for this random A/N instead of a chapter, but I'm here to inform you guys about a few things!

1. Yes, this will be continued, but I'm changing how I write the characters.

2. I am also changing how the characters look.

3. I am trying to get chapters out, but I'm most likely going to end up changing a few things about their pasts to work with the plot I'm working with now 

And on those notes, here's how the main characters will look now!

Atashi:

Brown hair, his hair is short and messy, he has dark brown eyes, he has pasty skin, he has small freckles on his shoulders and down his arms, as well as his legs. He is about 5'5. He is usually in a casual navy blue hoodie, which is quite worn and slightly oversized. He's usually in shorts or worn jeans, as for the dress he got, (yes we're changing that up too) it's a sort of pastel yellow. It is slightly above the knee and he wears a petticoat under it. As for shoes, he usually wears worn sneakers.

- his sort of aesthetic -

- Now onto Jasper -

Black hair, his hair is sort of a mullet, he usually wears his hair up in a small ponytail. His skin is pasty, almost looking completely white. He has a couple of scars on his hands from the sun, and he is fairly tall. He has dark emerald eyes. His canines are quite sharp (because well, he's a vampire) and he has elf ears. He is usually found wearing a suit, or a sweater with a white collared dress shirt under. The shoes he wears are black dress shoes, you can barely ever find him in anything else. 

- his sort of aesthetic -

- Now some extra things -

You can ask questions about the characters!

Ask about:

Atashi

Jasper

In the comments of their name :]

Also, my name is Ace, and I go by It/Its.

I might also do a Q&A chapter if I get enough questions, though, Chapter 9 will most likely be out before that. (Depends on my motivation honestly.)

Anyway, thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter, my little potatoes <3