|×|Chapter 3|×|

Last time on
~The Vampire And His Pet~
"There you go! Good boy. And if someone makes a bad joke... Just politely laugh. You don't have to do that one for me." Jasper opened up a cupboard and held out a large plate, fancy restaurant waiter style. Perfect posture and everything. "This is how you will stand if you serve anyone." Then he handed the plate to Atashi
----------------------------
3rd person~

Atashi had done the waiter part before when he was bought, but he was sent back because he couldn't stand the 'right' way, He held the plate how the older male did, except with a different stance,

Jasper studied Atashi carefully. "Good enough." This he was fine with. And it showed in his voice. "Except..." He said, pushing Atashi back into his full height the way he did before. "Stand straight." He did this although Atashi was standing upright. "Can you lift much?... I know humans are much weaker than vampires. But I don't know by how much."

"I... Probably can't..." Atashi muttered, knowing full well he couldn't lift much weight.

Jasper took the plate from Atashi. "How's this?" He asked, after digging through a pantry and handing him a 10 ib bag of potatoes.

Atashi could carry that OK. His arms were shaking a bit, but who cares.

"Alright." Jasper patted Atashi and took back the vegetables. "That's a good estimate." He said, "Do you by any means know how to cook? I don't expect you to, but, just in case."

Atashi nodded, though he kept glancing at the ground every few seconds.

"Really like what?-" Jasper took a second look at Atashi. "And you're looking at the ground again." He grabbed his face and pointed it back up at him.

"S-Sorry..." Atashi rubbed his arm.

"What's so interesting about the damn ground anyways?"

"I-It's.......Nice?" Atashi bit his lip nervously.

Jaspser looked back down to the tiled floor, with a raised eyebrow. and then he looked at Atashi. "Really? That's your excuse?" He let go of Atashi's face a pinched the bridge of his nose.

"S-Sorry..." Atashi mumbled, rubbing his arm.

"Alright, okay" Jasper said in an exasperated tone. "What kind of things can you cook anyways?"

"Uh..Eggs," Atashi continued on, saying a bunch of things he could cook, that I personally don't want to type out.

"That's good. Maybe you're a bit of value. You won't be doing much, but if I ever can't, you'll be doing it." Jasper said, "I guess it's time to show you where to wash your clothes. Which would be all fine and dandy if the garage didn't have windows..." He looked at the time, which read 8:00 AM. "I think I can show you that later"

"Okay.."

"You know that to other vampires you're just going to look like a snack, right? Have to mark you to, y'know, show that you're mine."

"M-Mark m-me...?" Atashi questioned, tilting his head

"Why of course!~" it wasn't really need. Jasper's just a creep who wanted to physiologically torment his new plaything for as long as possible. "Has anybody bitten you, here?" His long fingers trailed across Atashi's neck. "Won't make you a vampire, just a little bite~"

Atashi shivered, "D-Do...y-you h-have t-to..." He asked quietly, trying his best to not stutter, but failing.

"Are you one to be questioning me right now? I do own you, y'know"

"S-Sorry..." Atashi muttered, quieter than the last time, looking at the ground.

"Why are you so hesitant about it anyways? I think it would look quite nice on you."

"I..." Atashi bit is lip, and didn't say anything else.

"I know you can speak. Tell me exactly why you're arguing back." His fingers tapped on that one spot on Atashi's neck

"I-I'm scared o-of vampires b-biting my n-neck..." Atashi said quietly, his eyes on the ground. (A/N; I honestly didn't know what to have him say. Bare with me 😅)

This time Jasper let Atashi look at the ground, he bent down and laid his head down on his pet's shoulder. "And what a reasonable fear that is. But I'll never mean to hurt you... At Least for long term~"

Atashi shivered and bit his lip.

"Repeat it back to me."

"T-The 'I'm scared' p-part?.." Atashi questioned quietly

"No. That I won't hurt you. If you tell it to yourself maybe you'll start believing it's true" Jasper flashed one of his... Mildly (very) terrifying grins.

Atashi shivered, 'he's probably gonna hurt me anyway.' He thought to himself 'I don't believe I won't get hurt...especially when I'm a vampires pet'

Jasper's hand traced over Atashi's neck. "You're not saying it~" he said in a sing song voice

Atashi shivered again. "Y-You won't h-hurt m-me..." He said quietly, his voice cracking a bit

"It doesn't sound like you believe it"

'Cause you will...' He didn't say anything, just started playing with his fingers

Jasper practically growled and he quickly bit into Atashi's neck, but not quickly withdrawing. He didn't suck any of the blood out, but that didn't mean he didn't lick it off when it dribbled out.

Atashi's eyes widened as this happened, flinching slightly at first. He felt the other male's teeth go into his neck, he bit his lip quite hard, as to not make any noises that may indicate he is in pain, even though he was in pain.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Jasper asked, while the fluid dribbled off his lips. "You get to wash that one off." He patted Atashi and stood back up straight.

Atashi covered the spot where Jasper had bitten with his hand.

"Fine. Guess you don't know that could lead to more infections." Jasper grumbled. Turning around and getting a bandaid from the medicine cabinet. The thing was... Vampires regenerated, why would he have these on hand? "Just use this" he grumbled

"O-Ok..." Atashi said quietly, taking the bandaid.

"Now everyone will get to see that you're mine~" Jasper smiled, "Even though you're awfully hesitant, I think you'll grow to like it!"

Atashi put the bandaid on the mark, before frowning. 'I won't grow to like it.' He thought to himself.
--------------------------------------
Ah! I'm so sorry for not updating! I have no excuse 🐥 anyways, hope you enjoyed ❤
Bye Bye Author out!
---------
Editor~Chan in~
Hope you liked author~Sama's book, they worked really hard on their grammer 🥺
--------------------------------------

1101 words
--------
Have a good day, night, or afternoon potatoes!! 🥰🥰🥔🥔