|×|Chapter 2|×|

Last time on
~The Vampire And His Pet~

Atashi nodded, he looked a little frustrated that the other male thought he might strangle him.
-----------------------------
3rd person

Jasper took notice. "There are just horror stories about disobedient playthings." He decided to change the subject. "When you sleep I expect you not to sleep in your dress. You can wear the clothes you came in, I don't care. But you're meant to look pretty, so when others come over you will, no matter what, put on that dress and curtsey to them and whatnot."

"o-ok" Atashi muttered quietly again, still hoping the other male didn't hear him, it hurt his throat to not talk so he occasionally did.

Jasper turned back to the other male. This was the second time now. "You... Weren't lying about not being able to talk, were you..?"

Atashi shook his head no, being careful to not speak

"I guess I'm just paranoid," Jasper muttered. "You do know I'm being generous to you, right?"

Atashi rubbed his arm and nodded, he knew, he was bought many times before but sent back, nobody had ever been THIS nice to him.

"Alright. Good." Jasper said. "I'll get you a proper dog bed sometime. But for now, this'll do. Anything for my little puppy." He said as he sat down on his bed and began to tie the leash around the bedpost.

Atashi frowned at that but he expected it at the same time, Jasper was just gonna be another one of those people who sent him back...

"Again, I will not stress this enough but do. Not. Strangle me. Do you want any fruit or anything? I'm going to take a little bit of your blood." Jasper said nonchalantly although he was practically salivating at the idea. He had only tasted fresh blood a few times and it was glorious.

Atashi shook his head no to the fruit question,

Jasper bent down and held out his hand, waiting for Atashi to give him his arm. "Do you need pain killers or anything? I wouldn't want you passing out on me or anything."

Atashi shook his head no again and held out his arm

Jasper took his arm and looked back up at him, studying his facial expressions. He pulled out his pocket knife and cut a small shallow cut, not on an artery. He lapped up the blood for as long as it came, restricting himself from sucking on the wound. "Are you alright?" He asked when the wound finally stopped bleeding

Atashi nodded, he looked a little pale, but it didn't matter, he was already pale in the first place, I'm surprised he's not dead already,

Jasper patted his head as he walked out of the room. When he came back he had bandages, water, and a banana. "Eat it and drink the water. You need the strength." He said, as he wrapped the bandage around the wound.

"O-Ok," Atashi said this quietly, on accident.

Jasper blinked and turned back to Atashi, with his eyes narrowed. "This is your one out if you can speak then tell me now. I don't want you lying and I will not force you to speak."

"I-I c-can s-speak...s-sorry..." Atashi muttered quietly, looking at the ground

Jasper looked away, obviously very irritated. He stood back up and pinched the bridge of his nose. I don't even know why you'd lie about that..." He said while untying the least from his bedpost. "You know what liars get?"

"N-No...." Atashi said quietly, his voice cracking a bit

"They get punished." Jasper stood and practically dragged Atashi out of the room and unlocked the storage room door. "I guess this means you will be a bit more of a problem then I expected."

Atashi  stayed quiet for a moment before he bit his lip and shook his head "I-I won't b-be a p-problem...!" He said quietly, now looking at his feet

Jasper paused while opening the door. "How cute. You think you can get out of this." Then he began pulling him into the room

Atashi bit his lip harder as he was pulled into the room

"You can stay here for today," Jasper spoke sternly. "I can't have you being disobedient."

Atashi nodded as OK as he continued to look at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the whole wide world.

"Why... Are you staring at the floor? I told you to look at me." Jasper said, a bit annoyed

"I-I'm sorry..." Atashi said quietly and looked at him, trying not to glance at the floor

Jasper grabbed the collar of his sweater and stared into his eyes. He paused with a thought. "Maybe you just need training."

Atashi whimpered quietly, biting his lip again.

Jasper brought him closer to his nose but he quickly leaned back and let go of Atashi's collar. "Alright then. I guess I'll stay up throughout the day so you don't make a fool of yourself. Again."

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Atashi said quietly, again, starting to draw blood from biting his lip.

"You're not sorry," Jasper growled, opening the door for him to come out. "C'mon. I'm going to show you how not to be a disappointment." (Ouch)

Atashi nodded an OK as he followed him out.

"So. You've already learned not to lie but there are some other minor rules to follow." Jasper came down the stairs. "Such as if I ever have someone over you will have perfect posture." He stood completely straight at his full height, looking at the boy, expecting him to do the same.

Atashi hesitated, before tRyInG to stand up as straight as he could. (A•N>Too bad he's gay- *CoUgH* I'll just leave-)

(E~N> haha) "You know you can do better." Jasper huffed as he put his hand onto Atashi's back before it trailed lower and pushed him straighter there.

(A•N> JaSpEr He'S tO gAy tO sTaNd PeRfEcTlY sTrAiGhT. gEt OvEr It-) Atashi frowned and tried to do better, he felt incredibly uncomfortable when he was pushed to stand straighter.

(Editors~Note> Well Jasper can do it just fine. Atashi doesn't have an excuse.) Jasper stood up and studied him. Frowning but brushing it off. "I guess that works for now." He grumbled, obviously not happy with it.

Atashi bit his lip and looked down at his feet, ashamed.

Jasper tilted Atashi's chin back up at him. He studied the other boy. "I might've gotten an incompetent one." He said. Letting go and gestured for him to follow him into the kitchen. You'll also serve guests, only with good posture and a polite smile. Can you do that for me?"

Atashi nodded,

"I meant give me a polite smile as if I'm not your handsome master."

Atashi frowned for a second before giving him a small, soft, polite, smile.

"There you go! Good boy. And if someone makes a bad joke... Just politely laugh. You don't have to do that one for me." Jasper opened up a cupboard and held out a large plate, fancy restaurant waiter style. Perfect posture and everything. "This is how you will stand if you serve anyone." Then he handed the plate to Atashi
---------------
Finally finished this chapter 😪
{1240 words!)
Author out.
Editor~Chan in!~
-----------
Have a good day, night, or afternoon potatoes!! 🥰🥰🥔🥔