|×|Chapter 4|×|

Last Time On; '~The Vampire And His pet~'

Atashi put the bandaid on the mark, before frowning. 'I won't grow to like it.' He thought to himself.
--------------------------------------
3rd Person~

Jasper rolled his eyes. "At least put on that smile I asked of you. That's what you should do whenever I give you gifts"

'This isn't a gift' Atashi thought to himself, though he did put on a smile... A soft, polite, yet still fake, smile. Just so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Jasper ran his hand over Atashi's head. "Good boy~" a bit after he said that he yawned. Realizing he was getting rather tired, "Have you cleaned much before?" He asked Atashi suddenly

Atashi nodded, he had cleaned plenty of times before.

"Do you know how to clean bloodstains? Sometimes I have others over who... Are messy eaters~"

Atashi just nodded again.

"Good." Jasper said, walking back into the large room. "Tonight I'm having a very important woman over. And you will not mess this up."

Atashi flinched slightly but nodded, 'His girlfriend?' He thought to himself, before he quietly said "I-I w-won't m-mess anyth-ing u-up"

Jasper studied Atashi. Getting too close to the others face for comfort. "Good." He said sharply. "She's a human too. So you will not go running to her in any attempt to escape. She knows what she must follow. So she will not help you."

"O-Ok...Is t-there anything y-you p-prefer m-me t-to call y-you..." Atashi asked quietly, after realizing he hasn't said Jasper's name even once. So he didn't know if he wasn't allowed to call the other male by his name.

"When others are around it's sir. When it's just you and me, you can call me by whatever suits the situation best." Jasper said, putting his hand on Atashi's shoulder. "Are you hungry now?"

Atashi shook his head no. 'Yes'

Jasper frowned and rolled his eyes. "You obviously are. Now, what do you like?"

'Cookies' "Apples..."

"Alright." Jasper said, grabbing one from the fruit bowl. "Nothing else? I was saving it for tonight, but there's rice pudding in the fridge."

Atashi shook his head no. "Nothing else.."

Jasper handed Atashi the apple. "Have to find some other way to fatten you up then. You're skin and bones."

Atashi glared at Jasper accidently for a quick second, hoping he didn't see him do that, before taking the apple.

Thankfully for Atashi, Jasper didn't notice. He was too busy looking at the clock that read 11:00 am. "Do you see how late you're making me stay up??" He grumbled. "I have seven hours until she comes. Which means 5 hours of sleep, and 2 of preparation."

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Atashi said quietly

Jasper rubbed his temples. "For now, you'll sleep in the storage room." He said gruffly, before heading up the stairs, looking down upon the boy, expecting him to follow.

Atashi followed Jasper hesitantly, looking at the floor as he followed.

Jasper quickly pushed Atashi into the storage room and locked the door, causing Atashi to fall, which hurt quite a bit.

(Time skip brought to you by the g in lgbtq+)

Jaspsr, slightly better groomed (Although he already was well groomed in the first place) opened the door

Atashi was leaning on the wall, not even sitting down nor laying down, with his eyes closed.

Jasper walked over to him, staring for way too long, before shaking him awake. "15 minutes" he hissed. Meaning she was going to be here in 15 minutes. He truly believed it, before the doorbell rang.

Atashi opened his eyes nervously,

Jasper glared at Atashi quickly, before muttering a string of not very kid friendly words and ran to the door. Disappearing out of sight.

Atashi sighed quietly, and ran his fingers through his hair, which was pretty greasy, but nevertheless, making it look slightly less messy. He didn't want to look like a complete disaster. But to him he probably still looks like a disaster. Due to the bags under his eyes, and his unhealthily skinny and pale body. He hesitantly left the storage room.

Downstairs, Jasper was talking to a well dressed woman, at least three times his age and weighed twice as much as him. Once Jasper spotted Atashi, he waved him downstairs, saying something to the woman, and when she looked up, she looked repulsed.

Atashi slowly but surely came down the stairs, looking down the whole time.

Jasper walked over to Atashi. Slinging his arm over him. "He's cute, don't you think?" Jasper said happily to the Woman, the women nodded politely while her soft blue eyes studied him. "This is Madam Multer, why don't you introduce yourself?"

"H-Hello...I-I'm A-Atashi..." Atashi said quietly, looking up at her as she spoke, taking in what she looked like, before looking down quickly.

"Alright, now I need to go get the pastries. I'll be back in two shakes" Jasper said, walking out of the room. That was when the older woman, Multer, approached Atashi. "Dear... He isn't hurting you, is he?"
--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! It's fun writing this 🙈😊

Author out ❤❤💕

Editor~Chan In~ I hope you guys enjoy their book so far~ 😊
--------------------------------------

834 words

(This one is on the shorter side, sorry guys)

Have a good day, night, or afternoon potatoes!! 🥰🥰🥔🥔