Day 2 part 1

We live in a world full of people with imaginable powers. Some people use those powers for good and some use them for their own selfish desires. Because of these people came a new group of people who would fight for justice. People that risk their lives to protect those who can not, people who are willing to risk everything just to see a brighter future. People who we look up to as kids, people we call heroes. My name is Y/n Kusakabe and this is my story of how I became a heroWe live in a world full of people with imaginable powers. Some people use those powers for good and some use them for their own selfish desires. Because of these people came a new group of people who would fight for justice. People that risk their lives to protect those who can not, people who are willing to risk everything just to see a brighter future. People who we look up to as kids, people we call heroes. My name is Y/n Kusakabe and this is my story of how I became a hero

Beep........Beep.........BeCLICK. I turn my alarm off as I get up and stretch.

Y/n:Ahhhh(stretching motion) man I am shore, the past month has been tough on my body. Maybe today will be a little more chill.

Little did I know it was gonna be the complete opposite of chill. I lift the sheet off my legs and swing my feet off the bed and stand up. I rub my eyes trying to get my eye to fully adjust to being up as I walk towards the restroom. I brush my teeth and splash my face with water to wake me up fully. I walk downstairs and prepare myself a bowl of cereal and turn the news on.

News woman:Here we are live in front of the UA school gates, where it has been confirmed Allmight is teaching. We have been told by the school we or any other news team are not allowed to enter the school during school times nor are we allowed to conduct interviews with Allmight on school grounds. But he has agreed too ..........

I tone out the rest of what they're saying as I get a text from kaminari.

Kaminari: Hey man, are you at school yet?

Y/n: Nah why are you there?

Kaminari: Yeah I just got in dude there are so many people outside the school wanting to get autographs from Allmight.

Y/n: Well yeah he's the number 1 and most famous hero.

Kaminari: Yeah but if you want to get to school on time I suggest you hurry.

Y/n: No worries man I don't live that far from the school pulse I'm leaving right now be there in no time.

Kaminari: Alright man see you when you get here.

Y/n: Seeya

I pick up my dishes, wash them off in the sink real quick and shut the tv off, grab my bag and head out the door. As I walked out my front door I found a familiar green haired person walking past.

Y/n: Midoriya funny see you here.

He turns and looks at me surprised by my sudden appearance. He goes to talk but stops and gets a little nervous and starts muttering to himself. I then realize he probably doesn't remember my name.

Y/n: It's Y/n Kusakabe classmates at UA.

Midoriya instantly bowes his head up and down about 50 times in 5 seconds(kinda impressive actually).

Midoriya: I am so sorry I forgot your name Kusakabe, please forgive me actually no I don't deserve your forgiveness, please allow me to make it up to you somehow.

Y/n: Jeez dude calm down it's just a name man you don't need to do that much.

Midoriya: But I need too.

Y/n: Nope I forgive you, anyways how about we get to school heard there's a lot of people there.

With that being said we walked to school together and got to know each other better.

That is the end of this chapter. It's been A LONG LONG TIME since i have done a new chapter. I hope you like the chapter and enjoy reading it.