Mine~ yandere-Mike x Reader (pt . 2)

Warning: Gore, some smexy (if ya know what I mean XD ), and other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        You groan softly... Slowly waking up everything was blurry, as you try to make a clear sighting. You were in some sort of basement you try to get up, but you were chain on the wall. (where da fawk did he got the chains??) You begin to struggle more, which this cause Mike coming down hearing the door open you immediately stop moving when you seen him with a twisted grin, "How's your nap?~" he purred walking towards you. You struggled more, "M-mike let me go!" you yell out with a few tears left. He shook his head, "tsk, tsk, tsk.... If I do that, then you will leave me.~" he was now directly in front of you pressing his body against your's. You squeaked and gasped made Mike grin more looking at him you try not to blush, or show any sign to this man, so you look away from him. Mike's smile fades into a growl force you to look at him.

        "look at me when I am talking to you," he growled you held back your tears, mainly he wanted to see (sick bastard) he grinned once more stroking your cheek gently, cause you to flinch, and shiver. "Sensitive are we?~" he cooed leaning close to your lips feeling his hot breath, then press his lips on yours. Your eyes widen wanted to fight back, but you were weak, even her was stronger than you. You just gave in Mike smirks in the kiss, then pulls back. "What's this? Your giving in to me? What a wonderful choice.~" He smash hos lips once more, but roughly. His hands search your body. You shiver wanting this nightmare to end Mike pulls away with a evil smile. His hand cover your mouth to keep you from screaming, he had a blade close to your skin. You scream in his hand as he start to make cuts on your arms and your cheeks. You tried to beg him to stop, but he didn't listen. The man kept cutting you until he was satisfied once he was. Mike licks the wound, which it burns.

        "So sweet~... So... touching~" he mumble sickly, the blade was close to your clothing. you struggled weakly. Mike smiled, "Let's have more fun my love~" he whisper in your ear.

--Skip time, where I am too damn lazy to write rest. --

        Mike went up stairs leaving you on the ground in shock, pain, and heartbroken... You cried softly not wanting to let him know that you are crying. You hugged your knees in the corner where you won't be seen. Months past no one came to find you. You were very pale, and stiff. Mike came down with water, "Don't look gloomy my dear.~ I have brought you water.~" he says as he knell down, helping you to drink it, after you were done drinking  you snuggled up on him. Just like he wanted you to do, he had you in his arms, "I will always love you. and no one will never break us apart.~" purring in your ear, as he strokes your hair. You look up at him.

"You are mine~"