Resist~ Toy Freddy x Reader

You seem never the type to fall for anyone. Well you always want a type a man who will take his time to understand of your needs, mainly just want him to be who he is. A lot of the guys you talked only go for you only because you were pretty, and that you just want to be accept of yourself. Going to a Freddy Fazbear's that had open walking inside seeing kids running around smiling a bit to see how happy the kids are, in times also you will love a guy who can be great with kids. Just for once see someone like that, when you were dozing off end up bumping into a male turning to your attention to him, "I-I am so sorry." You apologies to him. A smile was given to you, "It's quite alright miss." tipping his hat to you a giggle came out of you. He took a great look at your features seeing a sweet smile with a perfect (s/c) skin, (c/e) bright/dark eyes shinning to him. He thought of you like an angel coming from heaven blinking at you, and made a smile. "I have to say, you have to be quite a beauty." you softly blushed a bit, "I-I am not that bea-" "A man who says it will tell the truth, but in words someone who plays around. Doesn't know how to treat a woman right like yourself my dear." He had interrupted a bit. A bit shock at his word choice blushing even more and looks away. He simply chuckled. "If you don't mind, maybe we can talk again, I'll love to get to know you very much, and I am saying it with true words.~" asking you. You thought for a bit, then nodded. He smiled, "I'll see you after work then.~" he sang out, when he went back to work. You couldn't help but to giggle a bit.

        After a whole day, he came up to you. "Ready, umm." He forgot to ask your name. He was sure different from the other males you smiled. "___ is my name." smiling at him, "___, eh? fits you really perfect.~" he say to you offering a hand to help you up. Which you accept it you are very flatter by him. He was very gentleman like, and know how to put his words to impress you. You did notice he does act a little childish, only because he wants to see you smile, and laugh. One thing you loved about him, he was wonderful with any child, when you two having a good time of your life. You notice one thing he seem to pull things away. You came a bit close which he sort of flinch a bit "Are you ok?" you asked Toy Freddy, "Of course!" he say with a smile. shrugging a bit walking beside him walking home. Making it to your house, he had held you hand stopping you to look at him.

        "Fredrick?" You say, catching by surprise getting a passion kiss from him. Seems like he couldn't resist it anymore softly responding to the kiss made him happy. Toy Freddy held you close to him breaking apart for air. You both stare at each other eyes, "Your very special ___, and I hope that we can be together like this again.~" he says with a honest tone. Blushing crimson and nodding, you both hugged under the moonlight when it still shinning brightly. This made both of your day, because you two finally found a perfect time of relationship, and never have to be alone.