One of a Kind~ Richard x Reader (pt. 2)

Waking up from the male, that you have no idea how he knocked you out. Blinking a bit to see the sighting the blurry sight disappears. You see a ceiling. Slowly sitting up looking around in the new area, which it's an bedroom. Getting up slowly felt the cold floor touch your feet small shiver and up on your spine. Walking to the door turning the knob seeing darkness in the hallways looking to your left, then your right. Stepping out of the room exploring the silent halls. This place giving you the shivers, as you came across a room that the light is showing peeking in seeing a man sitting on the chair. Staring at the fire place (Living room) staying quiet. You were backing away, "I know your awake.~" He purred out to you. Yelping a bit peeking again, then fully showing yourself to him. Richard turns to you standing up. "No need to be shy lovely, come in and have a seat.~" walking to you, and grabbing your hand walking you to the other chair to make you comfortable you weren't really. The male who kidnapped you, and made you questioning about it. Sitting there silent, as the tall man gets tea ready. Strange enough to see that, yet don't question it more, or he'll ask you what was wrong, So you try you're best not to show it much.

~Richard Pov~
As much I don't enjoy having my victims with me, but this one seems a bit different. How can I put this way to describe.. All my victims will try to run out of this place, as well when they are working at the pizzeria they always try to get away... ____ didn't seem to do those things, and makes me wonder about him/her. I love it as well.~

Why? There are many reasons why. His-her hair color, the way the eyes shine at me like a little cute kitten. Makes me want to just want to hug him/her, and never want to let her/him go... Oh look at me, I am getting over joy about ___.~ I handed him/her tea, "Th-thank you,." __ says with a shy voice, made me go wild in my head. That innocent voice how I love so much, "You're very welcome love.~" hummed to ___ .
I watched ___ take a sip of the tea. Why is this one single? Why haven't this adorable creature gotten someone attention? Well they lost their mind. While watching ___ drinking his/her tea, I start to plan in my thoughts. Grinning to myself a bit, oh how I will love this.~

~Normal Pov.~
You felt pretty scare now. You wonder what he'll do to you, and wonder does he do this to others? Your thoughts run very fast, until Richard voice snaps you out of it. "My dear, you look tense.~" he says sitting on your lap a blush appear on your cheeks. "N-no I am n-not, but wh-what are you-?" cut off by him kissing you, it was soft this time. You let him kiss you, and you responded to the kiss, seems what he liked. Holding your face pulling you more with him to the ground this time you were on top of him. The purple male looks up at you with a grin, you blushed harshly by the position. Didn't mind it though all you cared was him for some reason, seems he was only wanting you as well sitting up to kiss you once more. "Be mine ___?~" he spoke to you. Your heat pound feeling butterflies in your stomach. Leaning to him, kiss his cheek softly, and whisper to him. "I'll be yours ..~" Richard grins widely at your comment, holding you close to him.

"Perfect choice my love.~"