Chapter 3

My alarm went off at exactly 7 am. I slipped of my silk sleep mask and shut the alarm off. I laid back on my fluffy silky pillows and enjoyed the last few minutes of resting in silk. I eventually got out of bed, made up my bed neatly, and then went to the closet. I grabbed my silk robe and pulled on my fluffy slippers. I walked downstairs for breakfast, Mom and Dad were up, no surprise there, but I was surprised to see Charlie and Cassidy up at this time. On the stove there was some freshly made waffles and some eggs. I grabbed a plate and decided since my meet is today that I should just have some toast. I grab the bread and place it in the toaster. After pouring some orange juice and grabbing some apple butter the toast popped out of the toaster. I placed it on the plate and went to sit with the rest of my family. Mom was talking to the twins and Dad was reading his newspaper. My dog, a golden retriever puppy, named Buttercup was laying peacefully at my feet. I finished my breakfast and then washed the dishes. I jogged back up stairs to do my chores, although I wasn't required to do them on meet days. For my chores I had to vacuum the upstairs and clean the bathrooms upstairs. I also do the laundry. I grabbed the vacuum and quickly went through the upstairs area after I finished that I cleaned my bathroom and the two other bathrooms. This isn't my favorite thing but at least it never gets too bad. After I finish cleaning the bathrooms I go to my room and grab my hamper then I go to Charlie's room and get her hamper and finally I go to Cassidy's room and grab her hamper. I got to the laundry closet where the washer and dryer are neatly tucked away. First I sort the clothes and separate the white clothes from the colored. I start the washer and run downstairs to check my phone. My dad said "Cherry your phone has been going off like crazy." I looked down at my phone, 18 missed calls, how did that happen. I then focused at look at the time 9 am! "I have to be at the meet by 10 let's move people." I exclaim. I race upstairs to put my uniform on and then run downstairs grab my water and bag and we head out.