-44-

┌──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚──┐

┌──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚──┐

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝟒𝟒

└───❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─┘

Not having the courage to look at her, Nana stared at an invisible point. Her mother seemed neither angry nor upset.

Eunbi: If you are tired we can delay our discussion.

The girl swiveled toward her and stared at her with squinted eyes. She hoped that this look would be enough to make him realize that he would not have a better time than this. Eunbi ran a hand through her hair, before inhaling loudly.

Eunbi: Honestly.. I didn't think it would come to this. I don't recognize you anymore, your behavior has changed since you met Jimin.

Her mother was right. Nana's behavior had changed, but in a good way, now she wanted to get to know new people, to bond with her classmates and not stay alone in her corner like she used to do. But most importantly, her eating disorder was becoming less and less frequent.

Nana's hands were shaking with anxiety and fear. She took a deep breath to control her tears. Was she going to talk about her selfishness and her resemblance to her father ?

Eunbi: I apologize to you, honey, my words went beyond my thoughts.. I will never forget our fight last night, I talked to you as if you were a nobody. I don't like this situation, and I think you don't either.

Nana: Of course no mom, I hate being on the outs with you.. I'm sorry I disappointed you. She confessed with tears in her eyes.

Eunbi: Don't talk nonsense. I got hot and bothered and said things I should never have said ! I was shocked, I never thought you were in a relationship with Jimin.

Nana: I didn't want to tell you anything because I was afraid of your reaction, and it wasn't easy to find the right words to tell you everything..

Eunbi: It doesn't matter anymore, the main thing is that you are happy and that you regain your self-confidence and if it has to be with Jimin that you will have all that, then I have to take it upon myself.

Nana: Thank you mom, thank you !

Eunbi: All that matters to me is the love that I have for you, and that you give back to me, my dear. I suggest that tomorrow you don't go to school and that we both take our time to talk about it over a nice cup of coffee. What do you say ?

Nana: Yes ! That's a great idea. She concluded by taking her in her embrace.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

In philosophy class, Jimin huffed and puffed, he had to make the trip alone without Nana and had to put up with all the teacher's talk about Plato.