-23-

┌──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚──┐

┌──❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚──┐

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝟐𝟑

└───❀*̥˚─────❀*̥˚─┘

It's three o'clock in the morning, it's Saturday, when everyone was sleeping soundly. A boy was walking through the dark alleys of Busan with a black backpack, filled with antidepressants and various drugs, even through infusions.

This boy was wearing a hood and was waiting for his customer near a street lamp, he had to sell all this toxic shit as soon as possible. A man in his thirties from San Francisco was getting close to him, he looked like he was straight out of a weight training magazine, his fake name was Jacob. In this world, their identities must remain secret. But Mino knew nothing about the rules of this dangerous environment..

Jacob: So you got everything I ordered, Mino ?! He asked in a deep voice.

Mino: Yes, it's all in the bag.. He said, giving him the black bag.

Jacob: Well, next time I want double. He ordered, taking the bag and giving him a wad of green money.

Mino: I'll find everything for you, Jacob.. He said as he took the money in his hands.

Mino had let go, he had held on for almost five years by working legally, but now his mother was in the terminal phase of her cancer. She was hospitalized in one of the worst hospitals in the country, and it is not with these small jobs that he will be able to pay: rent, chemotherapy ... He was even thinking of leaving high school to save money. His priority was to keep his mother alive and Mino was at her wit's end under all of this. It was a time bomb that could explode at any moment.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

While Jimin and Nana were sleeping together, they heard whispers around them, which unfortunately woke them up.

Fuck, they're already here ? Jimin thought as he hugged Nana.

Ji-Suk: Hello to both of you ! He exclaimed. I'm glad to see them again.

Eunbi: We missed you so much during those two weeks !

Jimin: Yeah ! Good bye. When you leave, turn off the light and let us sleep in peace. He grumbled and frowned.

Ji-Suk: It's already seven o'clock ! Get up, You have gifts in the living room.

Nana: It's the weekend, and legend has it that young people should be allowed to sleep until noon, or else they'll be in trouble, so please respect the custom.

Eunbi: Yeah sure, young lady ! Get your buttocks off this mattress and come down! to celebrate our reunion like a normal family !

A normal family ? It was far from being a normal family.. Nana had a brother who intimidated her and Jimin had a crush on her sister, the Park family was far from healthy.