-39-

The next day, Nana woke up slowly, she wanted to stretch and then get up but she met a warm and

The next day, Nana woke up slowly, she wanted to stretch and then get up but she met a warm and.. naked body. She got up suddenly as she remembered the evening before, a little smile had just been born on her face.

Nana was very close to his torso and she contemplated the regular movement of his chest, it was only natural that she kissed his torso gently. This moment strongly resembled two adults who had already created their family cocoon. And yet, they were just two simple teenagers desperately in love.

She looked at his sleeping face, his relaxed features and his slightly open mouth.

He was too relaxed for Nana to lie quietly at his side. She got up gently and went to a desk to get a black felt pen, she laughed discreetly, already imagining Jimin with a beard and a single eyebrow.

She moved closer to his side before lowering herself slightly. Nana was about to carry out her plan, but stopped dead in her tracks when she met his still tired look, but with enormous intensity inside her irises. An electric shock went through her entire body.

He's fucking sexy ! She thought while biting the inside of her lip.

Jimin: Good morning sweetheart. He said in a broken, almost deep voice.

His voice ran an ounce of warmth through the teenager's body, she looked up at him and smiled at him with all her teeth, hiding the felt pen behind her back as quickly as possible.

Jimin: You start in the morning, Nana.. He smiled slightly.

Nana: I don't know what you're talking about, Satan. She confessed with a flutter of her eyelashes.

Jimin: Are you sure ? He asked playfully.

Nana: Sure !

Jimin: Let me refresh your memory !

He immediately grabbed her by the waist and dropped her on his body. Jimin started tickling her, while Nana was fidgeting and laughing her head off.

Nana: Stop ! Stop please ! She cried out breathlessly.

Jimin: So tell me, what are you doing with a marker in your hands ? He asked, not stopping his tickling.

Nana: Fuck you !

Jimin: As you wish Nana.

While those two were making a racket upstairs. Her mother Eunbi was rubbing her hands with a cloth, she went to go upstairs, but Ji-Suk stopped her before she got to the first step.

Ji-Suk: They seem to be awake, Eunbi, let them manage on their own.

Eunbi: This is the first time I've heard Nana laugh like this, I think going back to Busan was a very good idea. She has even put on a little weight and doesn't skip any more meals ! Do you think she has met a man ?

Ji-Suk: No idea. He was lying when he looked at his diary.

Jimin rolled her on his back and stood over her, lifting his elbows, kissing every inch of her face. He moved aside slightly before placing his forehead against hers.

Jimin: If we continue in this way, I might not be able to hold back, you'd better go put on your uniform and wait for me in the living room.

She kissed him before pushing him aside, got up and went into the bathroom to do her little feminine ritual.

Once her shower was done, she put on her school uniform. Nana had to order one size up because the old outfit now fits him too small. She went into the living room to kiss her mother and her stepfather, who winked at her discreetly.

Jimin arrived and they prayed to the school administration, they had stopped at a bakery to take two crescents, on arriving at the gate, Sowon was already there waiting for them.

Sowon: Wow ! There's something wrong between you two !

Nana: Nothing, why would you say that ?

Sowon: You have the same smile as a girl who has fucked..

Jimin: Made love would be more appropriate !

Sowon: What ? So.. You two.. You're together ?!

Nana: Well.. I'm.. Jimin ?

Jimin: Yes, we're together. He concludes by taking Nana's hand.

Sowon: I knew that your relationship came out of the show "In the Name of Truth". She said shouting.

Jimin: Don't talk nonsense, you're hopeless Sowon.. Okay, let's go to class, even if I feel like skipping school.

Nana: Aren't we waiting for Jinsoog ? She asked, looking at the Gothic.

Sowon: Jinsoog didn't want to tell you about it until she got caught, but a modeling agency noticed her on the street. And right now, she's doing shoots !

Nana was happy for her friend, she could finally do the job she loves without her sexuality being an obstacle in her passion.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

The day was already well underway, nothing special had happened except for a few glances from his brother at him. At this moment, they were in the last hour of court, with Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: The physicist has calculated the outward force exerted by a stone that rotates around an axis, he has also proved the square of the speed, divided by the radius (V/R) that..

He fucking pisses me off ! Thought all the students.

Mr. Lee: Who discovered universal gravitation and the apple experiment ?

No one listened to the lecture, even Nana got lost in the teacher's explanations. She just wanted to go home and rest from the long day, she looked around the room and saw that most of them were talking to their class neighbors or were on their phones, some even ate discreetly, creating an unpleasant background noise.

Mr. Lee: Park Nana answer the question please !

She swallowed her saliva, before inhaling a good blow. Although she became a little more assertive, she was still shy about speaking in class. Luckily, she had memorized her lesson and heard her question.

Nana: Isaac Newton. She said, pursing her lips.

Mr. Lee: At least there's someone in that damn classroom rereading her lessons at night. Well, Nana, I'll give you two more points for the next test, you guys have to give me a presentation on this physicist next week !

Everybody was grumbling, Sowon, who until then had been sending messages to Jinsoog, took the floor.

Sowon: You think you're going to get a kick out of this guy, sir ! Because apart from getting lost in your classes, I don't see what else it's good for !

The teacher was going to give her two hours detention for tonight, but then someone knocked on the door. The principal came in and greeted the students, followed by.. A girl..

Black hair, thin legs, perfect face, white skin, piercing eyes. No it was impossible, it couldn't be her, and yet Nana had to hold back her tears. The past caught up with her once again.

Sunmi ?! Jimin and Nana thought at the same time.

=͟͟͞͞➳❥ To be continued...