Royalty(Narrator x Eddie)

Friends to Enemies to Lovers, royalty AU, Adventure,

3rd person POV

Long ago in a land not so far away there lived a King. His name was King Eduardo or Eddie, for short. He was always The Adventurous type even as a young prince, so when he found out about a monstrous beast that so happened to be terrorizing his kingdom he saw it as his civic duty to find out what was happening.
Now normally King Eduardo was this fair and sensible man, but after hearing what his subjects were saying he decided to show no mercy to this Beast. He had put his subjects under command of his wife, queen Gabriela and his two sons Prince Visco and Prince Chopo and he began his quest.
After a long and tiring journey on his horse Dubakiss, through the haunted forest, he found a cave that appeared to be lived in. In size they were almost fully melted out candles bones of an unknown creature, disgusting rags, and a photo frame that was empty in the front glass was shattered. He ventured deeper into the cave and begin to hear noises . . . Unnatural noises . . .
"I don't fuck with possessed shit, fool!"
He said removing his blade from the casing. Sound of heavy footsteps rumbled behind him. He slowly turned to see a tall Burly man. King Eddie begin to walk backwards until he tripped over a rock and hit a wall. The Tall Man begin walking towards him avoiding the Rock Eddie tripped on. The man reached his hand out to grab the King. Eddie shut his eyes tight preparing to meet his demise. Surprisingly when he opened his eyes he wasn't dead or in a pot of stew he was being helped up by the tall Man.
"Are you alright?"
His deep velvety voice shook the cave. King Eddie shook his head pulled his hand away from the other man and put his blade at his neck
'S-surrender you foul Beast, you shall terrorize my kingdom no longer"

The monsters arms Rose hands going up to meet his head as he walked backwards

" I am no Beast I am the same as you . . ."

He said swinging his arm out and hitting a lever, causing a cage to drop over King Eduardo, and trap him in place making him drop his sword on the outside of the cage

". . . or at least, I use to be"

He said as he sat down on the chair shaped Rock, holding a surprisingly clean crown. Eddie's first thought was that the crown was stolen.

" let's try this again shall we? My name is Grant or as you may know me as King Narrator . . . You look astonished, My dear Eduardo~"

King Eddie blushed at the nick name. Eduardo step down Crossing his legs leaning on the back of the cage, frustrated manner.

"Well then do you care to explain how someone as special as you, ended up in a situation like this. Sad alone in a dingy cave covered in rags"

King Eduardo said holding back laughs. King narrator or former King narrator I should say rolled his eyes and refused to make eye contact

" What?! is it wrong of me to be curious, like I was when we were kids? Like I was when you just left me to rot?"

Narrator turned his head as the feeling of guilt and shame sunk in.

" or are you still too much of a coward to face me?-"

Narrator open his to speak

"I-"

he mumbled but then was cut off

"What?! I couldn't hear you you're gonna have to speak up! AND STOP BEING SUCH A-"