If I Can't Have You... Juicy x Eddie

A/N - Idk what this trop would even be called but the idea is kinda like the classic "I love you but if i cant have you no one will" i just think it would be fun 🤷 I feel like this would be Angst more then smut but there is sexual activity between them sooooo

And last but not least this fic includes actions, such as murder, kidnapping, and psychological abuse/psychological torture

3person pov

Soft breathing.

The room that Eddie has found himself in is so quiet that even his faint breathing can be heard from across the room. He knows this because juicy has told him to stop breathing so loudly twice at this point.

Gaege, please, I-I'm cold. I'll do anything."

At first, Eddie was met with silence, then a glass plate was thrown at him from the darkness in front of him. It shattered after hitting the wall just above his head.

"Don't say shit you don't mean; that's what got you here in the first place."

Juicy's voice was loud, yet it sounded so far away.

"I said I liked you, Gaege."

Eddie knew that it wasn't what juicy meant, but lying felt like his only option. After seeing juicy practically rip through his fiancée, being specific was the most dangerous thing he could do.

"I-I said anything G-."

"BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT, EDDIE; YOU NEVER MEANT IT."

The sound of more glass shattering surrounded them, and Eddie couldn't sit still.

Another moment of silence

"...What do you want? Huh? My House? My Money? My-"

The word got caught in his stomach, barely making its way to his throat.

"My ... body?"

"I want your love."

"I can't give you that, Gaege."

More silence. Then, finally, Juicy lets his face be seen as he emerges from the darkness.

"Then-"

Juicy started

"I'll take your body until you can give me what I actually want."

Juicy steps closer to Eddie, caressing his face softly, knowing this isn't the ideal situation for either of them.

You know I never wanted to hurt you? I just wanted you to look at me like you looked at her."

Juicy tried his best to avoid eye contact with the other man, but he truly couldn't help himself.

"You have a girlfriend."

Eddie told him to try to get his face away from the other man's hand.

"She loves you."

He said

"I had a girlfriend, and her love was a distraction for me... I told her I was sick and to go on without me and live out her popstar dreams. I knew that Liv would never want to leave, but I guess seeing her boyfriend looking so dead made her go."

Juicy stood up, clearly understanding that Eddie was nowhere near prepared for what Juicy had planned.

"Besides, you were there from the beginning; she was just the product of a tweet for a video."

Juicy slipped back into the darkness.

———————————————

Heavy breathing.