Pranks(Josh x Mully)

Dirty jokes/Pranks, Smut,

Mully's POV

"Jooooooooshhhhh"

I cried at the top of my lungs. The room was silent for a few seconds after that then from the other room

"WHAT!THIS IS THE 5TH TIME YOU CALLED ME!! SO WHAT DO YOU WANT!!"

He yelled back. I love fucking with him

"Can you come here I'm in the bathroom and I need your help with something~"

I said trying my best not to laugh.

Josh's POV
This walking shitstain won't leave me alone every time I have a moment of Peace he has to come and call me and do something stupid I'm just trying to film a video.

I got up frustrated and walked over to the bathroom. When I get to the door of the bathroom I look down to see that the light is off inside I slowly opened the door and turn on the light to see the bathroom is supposedly empty.

Seeing that Mully is my best friend I know him pretty well and I know for a fact that this isn't all he has planned. I slowly go to pull back the curtain on the shower to see Mully standing there shirtless with the towel wrapped around his waste and a shit eating grin on his face.

He takes his hands from behind his back revealing two Speedos one red and one green covered in yellow stripes

"hey Josh didn't see you there I was just trying to pick up which Speedo I should wear to go swimming later"

He does this all the time so it doesn't faze me to see him like this anymore.

3rd person POV
At that very moment Mully's towel fell uncovering his unmentionables Josh used his hand to block the view of Mully's dick looking away making slight glances at the man. Meanwhile Mully is completely unfazed acting like nothing happened as he fixes his towel gets out of the shower stands directly in front of Josh and repeat the question.

"Dude how are you asking me that so calmly! Your towel just fell"

Mully's eyes widen then moved into a slight squint as he brought his face closer to Josh's

"Did you a get a little bit excited to see me like that. You can't lie to me I can tell when you're blushing"

Mully said laughing while leaving the bathroom to go put on some goddamn clothes well Josh was standing there Starstruck in. A few seconds of standing there josh walked back to his office to finish the video that he just remembered he was making in the first place.

The cycle repeated multiple times. Mully would play a dirty or sexual joke Josh would be the victim of the joke, to the point where josh was getting 'uncomfortably comfortable' and Mully would leave happily causing Josh to slowly lose trust in Mully anytime he called while Josh's recording.

After a few days Mully started to notice that Josh wasn't paying as much attention to his pranks. So Mully decided to step it up a notch.

Mully's POV
Josh was about to start recording a video with narrator, Juicy, Eddie, and Gabby. I crawled under his desk and waited for him to come back to his office after a while I saw his legs reach the front of his desk he sat down and tucked in his chair slightly.

After three minutes of there recording session it was time to put my plan into action. I slowly put my right hand on the elastic band of his pants slightly pulling them off while doing so I use my left hand and placed it on his member

"JUCIY YOU F-ugh~"

Josh is hate speech turned into a moan I can hear a muffled Eddie from Josh's loud ass headphones