𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭

He spent his 3 years living in the palace with his 'father',Claude de Alger Obelia as a new Crown Prince although it's not official yet

He spent his 3 years living in the palace with his 'father',Claude de Alger Obelia as a new Crown Prince although it's not official yet.Well, he's quite surprised how he resembled his uncle,the current emperor of Obelian Empire.

Now he currently wearing a royal outfit while combing the left side of his hair.While he combs his hair, he stared at his own appearance.

'I indeed look like younger Anastacius, people may mistake me as his son instead of Claude's'

He remembered how Anastacius looks like back then, especially when he read Claude's past memories with him.

Jewel blue eyes and blonde hair with a good physical body.

'Obelian Family seems to have a good genes'

Anastasius unconsciously thinking about how he will deal with the emperor and second prince.

'First,I need to know about the black magic'

Black magic, forbidden magic that no one should use.It's dangerous to be used by an average magician.But, the sibling of Obelian Empire didn't hesitate to use it.

After finishing adjusted his outfit, he could hear someone knocked on his door.

"Your highness,your father is calling for you"

Anastasius recognized that voice as he opens the door to see a crimson red hair guy wearing a red and blue royal outfit with a wide smile on his face.

Since he becomes a child,he looked up at him and made eye contact.

Felix Robane.

He's a supporting character in Who Made Me A Princess and serves as a Crown Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

'He has a duke bloodline, but he ended up growing up with Claude and become his knight to kill Anastacius'

Though he is an attractive, highly-coveted bachelor, Felix chooses to prioritize his position as an imperial knight.

He looked away from the knight before walking through a corridor while Felix walks beside the Crown Prince.

"How are you today,your highness?"Felix said broke the silence between them.Anastasius tilted his head at him as he nodded his head.

'He shouldn't become my knight,I need to stay far away from him.I must find someone to be my knight in the future, atleast around my age'

If Claude appointed Felix as Crown Prince personal guard, the plot might change for a bit.

'For now, I must be careful.I don't know if I change too much plot in the future'

He think it's best not to make a move for now.

"You don't need to escort me,just keep an eye on father if he do something"Anastasius said emotionlessly without even took a glance at Felix.

While walking at the palace,he unconsciously met someone he hate from deep in his heart.