𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

It's been a month since Anastacius death while Claude told people who knew about this incident to keep quiet.

For everyone, it was a good decision to keep quiet about this incident but for Anastasius, it was a foolish decision.

He tried to convinced Claude to spread the rumor of Anastacius' death, but he failed.In one week, he will invite all of the citizens to celebrate the new Emperor in the Obelian Empire.

Anastasius recalled his conversation with his father at his office.

'Anastasius, since I will become new emperor,wouldn't it great if it would be debut as the Crown Prince as well?'

'I afraid if I made my debut, the nobles would try their best to manipulate me'

'......Fair point'

Although he's mentally an adult, but he reincarnated as a child so he thinks it's best to avoid all of the attention from the nobles.

Especially with Duke Roger Alpheus, from Alpheus House.Not to mention, he already had a child to be his heir.

'Ijekiel Alpheus, a heir of Alpheus house.'

His thought were once being interrupted again by his tutor,who proud of Anastasius.

"As expected of The Crown Prince, you passed all of your test, especially with your arithmetic test"

For Anastasius, the questions were easy since he was topped on his school and university in his previous life.

He also scores full marks of his politics law and administration, the news was being spread to the future Emperor itself.

When Claude heard the news, he couldn't help but felt proud of his son.

"He's capable to be the Emperor in the future"He muttered at himself makes Felix chuckled at himself.

Then Anastasius ended up being called by his father.He entered the office with his usual cold expression that makes Felix terrified of him.

The Crown Prince glanced at his father as he started speaking.

"Why did you call me, father?"He said urgently while Claude formed a smirk.

"Since you do your best at the tests, I will grant you one wish"

Anastasius was deep in thought, he could gain anything he wants but there's one thing he wanted.

He took a deep breath before continue to speak.

"Please hire a magician to awaken the mana inside my body"

His wish are different,makes Claude shocked.How did he know about magic or mana?

"But you're still yo-"

"A definitely powerful magician to train me about magic"Anastasius quickly cut his father's word off.

Felix were also surprised by The Crown Prince's decision ,he could have wanted some money or luxury but he didn't need it.

His goal is just want to become stronger, enough to defeat Anastacius and Aeternitas in the future.

Claude was lost in his thought, his child is just 3 years old yet he wanted to learn about magic?Even the nobles have to kneel in front of the magician to teach them magic.

"If that is your wish,then I shall grant it"Claude said proudly at his son as Anastasius could nod his head.

Without wasting his time,he immediately heading out of his father's office as he picks up the sword outside of the office before starting his training of the day.