𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

Two years have passed.

There's nothing happened, now Anastasius turned into 5 years old kid.

He already passed all of his tests while his swordsmanship could beat a knight.

Of course, the Emperor and Felix were impressed by the Crown Prince.Claude couldn't imagine how strong he will be in the future.

He had high hope for Anastasius since his position as a Crown Prince is important for the Empire.

Today, as usual, he finished all of his classes earlier than he expected.He no longer need tutors to teach him anymore except a magician, who helped him in magic.

He wields his sword as he swings it back and forth again and again.He didn't stop before he heard someone crying from the garden.

'What?I thought nobody is here.'

Nobody would dare to disturb the Crown Prince, or they will receive a cold glare from him.

Anastasius couldn't help but stop his training as he entered the forest beside the palace.He could hear the crying sound near him.

As he arrived at a certain place, he could see a child crying in front of him.He has a red hair with red eyes.Based on his appearance, Anastasius could feel that the kid in front of him was same age as him.

Based on his appearance, Anastasius could feel that the kid in front of him was same age as him

(Author note:Replace those hair and eyes with red)

'I could feel that the kid in front of me is not my enemy'

That kid stops crying as he looked at the person in front of him.That person only stared at him with a cold gaze and cold expression as he started speaking.

"Who are you?"The blonde hair kid said coldly.

That red hair kid took a deep breath before speaking.

"Our kingdom.....has been attacked by our enemy.My father and my mothers sacrificed themselves to save me.Before they died, I'm being teleport into an unknown place."

"Which kingdom you belong to?"

"Kansiol....Kingdom"

'I never heard of it since it's never been mentioned from the manhwa'

"What's your name?"Anastasius asked a question at him.

"........Yujerian Pel Kansiol, I'm a Crown Prince of Kansiol Kingdom"Yujerian finished his word.

Anastasius glances at his clothes.His hood was being wrapped around his head to his shoulder.It was being covered by a dusty royal outfit.

"Which kingdom that attacked your kingdom?"

"...Vasilios Kingdom. We suddenly got attacked by them"

Anastasius recalled his conversation with Claude.He said that he wanted to destroy the Vasilios Kingdom since he hates them.He even wanted to be a volunteer as a frontline for the war.