𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

It's been two weeks since the royal banquet being held. Since then, Claude would invite Diana into his palace, spending his time with her although he's quite busy.

When he spent his time with her, his eyes would admire her beauty.Felix also knew about this, how he has a soft spot for her.

That cause Claude to rarely spending his time with his son, Anastasius.

But for Anastasius, he didn't mind at all.He's glad his plan was going smoothly.

Today, Anastasius was invited to the tea ceremony with Claude and Diana after the classes.Of course, he doesn't mind at all.

Anastasius heading out of his room with Felix by his side.Felix as usual, being friendly with everyone in the palace, including Diana itself.

"It's been a while since you spend your time with his majesty, your highness"Felix broke the silence between them but Anastasius nodded his head.It's not like he hates spending his time with Claude, but he didn't want to disturb those two.

'It's like I'm being a third-wheel in the relationship'

They keep walking to their destination while admiring the weather of the day.As they arrived at the Imperial garden, both of them could see Claude staring at usual cheerful Diana. Not only that, but they also wearing matches robe, like a lover.

'Seems like their relationship become closer these days'

He then walked towards them and greet them.

"Good morning, your majesty.Seems like you are in the good mood today.Same with you, Lady Diana"Anastasius said politely but in a monotone voice, as Diana laugh.

"Ah your highness, please just call me Diana, no need to be formal in front of me"

However, since he wants to make a good impression in front of her, he denied it as he took a seat between Claude and Diana.

'As I expected,I really become third-wheel between them'

He recalled his memories of his previous life.He once fell in love with a woman that he admired too much, but he was scared to confess his feelings towards her.

One day, when he dared to confess his feelings towards her, he saw her crush kissed another guy.He didn't blame the guy who kissed her, but he blamed himself for not confessed his feelings earlier than him.

'I wonder if I could fall in love with someone that could make me open to myself'

He didn't have an interest in men, because it made him feel annoyed or weird.He wants a woman.

A.WOMAN.

He shook his head, forgetting his romance story as he focused on these two in front of him.He glances at Claude's who stared at Diana's, still admires her beauty while Diana talking about something that could make Claude in good mood.

Diana's attention turned back at the Crown Prince with his usual emotionless expression.Then, she pours a tea she brought from Siodonna Kingdom to the Crown Prince and Emperor as well.

'This tea seems familiar'

Now, he get it.It was a Lippe Tea,a type of beverage whose main ingredient is native to Siodonna Kingdom.Diana is the first one who took a sip of the tea as she smile brightly.

"Mm, it feels like flowers are blossoming inside my mouth"

Claude was impressed by Diana's statement while Anastasius recalled chapter 13, where Athanasia said the same word.Felix who standing behind them also impressed by her.