LEVEL ONE: GAME START

(Author's Note(A/N): THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! 

THE FIRST SCENE IS SLOW SO STICK W ME GUYS- I PROMISE THE END IS WORTH IT)

Rᴇᴀᴅʏ Tᴏ Sᴛᴀʀᴛ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ?

Yᴇs      No

                                                                  ^

----------------

"Marinette..." Adrien cupped her face, before pulling her in. They couldn't get enough of each other. A burning sensation filled her body. There foreheads rested close to each other as he brushed his lips against hers. She smiled to herself. She never thought that something like this could happen to her. Adrien opened his eyes and smiled down at her, he was sorry for what was about to happen next...

 -THREE MONTHS BEFOREHAND-

She stood up, her eyelids feeling heavy, fresh bruises scalding all over her arms.

The rickety platform lurched under her weight, metal against metal; she shuffled forward.

She was in-in some kind of mineshaft-

No... no... that wasn't right.

A harsh buzzing sound filled the tiny capsule. It was like an old computer trying to start up-

'Like an old computer...'

Electronics-

She was in an elevator.

Sinking to the floor, she pulled her legs towards her body, cradling herself. The girl was too scared to move. The rusted elevator swayed back and forth, making her stomach churn in discomfort.

It looked like it hadn't been used in a long time- a very long time. As the contraption ascended upwards, every jolt made her jump. The pulley, threatening to snap the higher they got.

How did she get here?

The last thing she could remember was-

The elevator shook violently again- a whimper escaped her mouth in surprise as her back struck hard against the metal wall. She winced at the impact, holding herself in her arms even tighter.

Goosebumps were sent down the girl's spine when she heard a distant voice. It was too static right now, but she knew that wherever she was, she was underground.

A solemn ding came from the elevators and the doors slowly squeezed open.

Cautiously, the girl peered up at the figure above.

"Finally, we meet." A voice whispered.

She felt two strong arms wrap around her body as her weight lifted off the ground. The girl opened her mouth but she couldn't speak- it was like- it was like somehow she was muted, like you would do to a tv with a remote.

It was something she didn't quite know how to explain...

She just didn't

She didn't feel in control.

The thoughts were interrupted by a bang from above. They weren't alone in here.

Hesitantly, she wrapped her arms tighter around the figure. She didn't know who he was but she could tell by the youthfulness in his voice that he was around her age, eighteen.