LEVEL THREE: BACKSTORY; VERSION 0.1

(A/N: I just watched, Rocketear. I loved it- but I also feel abused bc of all those chat noir scenes... poor Adrien...)

Rᴇᴀᴅʏ Tᴏ Sᴛᴀʀᴛ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ?

Yᴇs      Nᴏ

^

_____________________

Freedom. That's all they ever wanted.

But that's never what they got- or what they were ever going to get.

__________________________ 

"MAMA!" Marinette screamed, tears coming down her face.  

In normal circumstances, the seventeen year old felt shame for throwing a fit in public.  To her and to most people such scenes were childish and embarrassing.   

But her status with the public made it even more embarrassing.

"PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!" Screams ripped through the young girls throat.

Villagers crowded over there house, peering through the windows to see what was going on.

"I'M NOT READY!" Marinette kicked and screamed as the palace guards seized  her arms.

She gave a throaty sob as they kicked her to the ground, proceeding to tie up her arms and legs.

The rope, burned her skin.  Her ears perked upwards at the sound of her father's desperate voice.

"PLEASE- I'll do anything- we could sell our shop to you- I promise- or-or all of our savings- or-"

She sobbed at the sound of his voice.

At the sound of her pained voice, the villagers got even angrier at the guards for taking her away.

But deep down, Marinette knew that the villagers didn't care about her, they just cared about what she symbolized.

The guards, shoved a white gag down her throat, almost making her throw up.  She chocked on her tears as her screams towards her mother and father were muffled, yet still she was hanging in for dear life.  

She wanted to stay right where she was.  With Alix, Luka, Nino, her parents- everyone.

Her mother gently cupped her cheeks with tears in her eyes too.

"I'm so sorry, Marinette."

The girl blinked back tears. 

Her screams becoming louder underneath the gag in frustration.  She knew that this would be the last time that she would ever see her mother.  She looked into her parent's eyes pleadingly, begging.  Her mom's kind gray eyes- her dad's green-

But before she could treasure anymore last moments with her parents the guards shoved her out of the house. 

The rioters getting more angry by the minute.  She heard her father and mom shouting in protest but it was too late.  She felt herself being pushed into the back of a containment cell in a truck. 

She winced, still sobbing.  Her arms covered in bruises.

She wasn't alone though,

She looked into the other cells to see exactly who she expected; Nino, Alix, and Luka.