Chapter 2: Friday!!!

I wake up feeling energized and ready for the day. I sit up and look at my hamster.

Jake: Wassup dude!

Hamster noises*

I get up and head downstairs where I see my mom cooking breakfast.

Jake: Hey mom!

Mom: Morning sweet heart. Why aren't you ready for school?

Jake: Oh right!

I head back upstairs and get ready for school. But then I realized what day it was today.

Jake: Holy shit it's Friday!!

I quickly change and head back downstairs to eat breakfast.

(Imane POV)

Imane: stretching* Mmmmh

Mom: Imane! Honey come down and eat.

Imane: Coming mom!

I get up grab my towel and take a quick shower. Come out do my makeup and get dressed. After I was finally done I go downstairs

Imane: Morning mom!

Mom: Morning sweet heart. How'd you sleep.

Imane: Pretty well!

Mom: Hmm, dreaming about that boy you like huh?

I blush heavily.

Imane: Mom!! Stop..

Mom: Ok ok. Now sit and eat before you go.

I sit down and begin to eat. And also she's right. I have been dreaming about Jake, All night.

After I was done eating I washed my plate, got my stuff ready and headed off to school.

After a few minutes of walking with my friends, I finally made it. I went in, went straight for my locker. Once I made it I tried putting in my locker code. After a few tries I couldn't open my locker.

???: Need help?

I turn around and see it's Jake.

Imane: Yes pls.

I give him my locker code and he manages to open it.

Imane: Thank you so much!

Jake: No problem. So, how have you been.

Imane: I've been pretty good. Just vibin.

Jake: Ok well thank god it's Friday.

Imane: Oh wait it is?!

Jake: Yeah, I almost forgot it was Friday as well.

Imane: Ok so-

5 min bell*

Jake: We should probably get to class.

Imane: Yeah cmon.

Me and Jake both start walking to our first period class while talking to each other. Once we finally made to the class room we sat down at our desks and looked at the teachers.

Teacher: Alright. Students, pls remember who your sitting with at your desk, because that person is going to be your partner and they will be sitting next to you all the rest of the school year.

Me and Jake both look at each other.

Jake: Looks like we're partners.

Imane: Till the end.....Of the school year!

Jake chuckles and looks back at the teacher. And I feel embarrassed that I said that.

Teacher: Alright, your first assignment with your partner is to get to know each other. So what I need you to do is turn to your partner and start a conversation. And you may begin.