Chapter 4: Date?

Just a quick a quick note. I'm kinda altering Imane's life. So don't take any of this seriously. Besides I really don't have that much info on Imane's family history so yeah. I'm just making this up. Anyways enjoy.
———————————————————————

(Imane POV)
I wake up feeling amazing and energized, I look over to my clock, it's 9:23 am, so I got up and went to take a shower to get ready for the big day today.

Imane: Going on a date with Jake! This is going to be fun!

I head into the shower and close my eyes as I feel the water run down my body.

(Jake POV)
I wake up feeling good and Happy. Just the thought of me hanging out with Imane today makes me happy.

Jake: What up Zoidberg!

Hamster noises*

Jake: Can you believe it! I'm going on a date with the most pretty girl ever. I can't wait.

Hamster noises*

Jake: Oh right! Breakfast.

I give him his food and I head downstairs to eat.

Jason was still asleep, either way judging by the way he came back I guess it makes sense that he's still sleeping. But either way I ate and went upstairs and logged Into Minecraft, I still have a few more hours until my date with Imane. Once it was done loading I logged into the world. After about two hours of playing I logged off and went to take a shower. When I came out and I got dressed and try'd not to look to over dressed, so I put on a casual shirt with Jeans and put on my White Air Forces and a hoodie. After I was done changing I went out looking for a nice and calming place for us to just chill. After about and hour i found the perfect spot. Once I got everything done and I went back home and we'll just chilled. I looked at my phone. It was only 2:35 pm sun sets somewhere around 7:40pm so I took a quick power nap.

(Imane POV)
I was just chilling on my couch in my room until my mom came in.

Mom: Hi, where you going.

Imane: I'm going out!

Mom: Let me guess is it with one of the girls?

Imane: Nope, guess again!

I tell her excitedly

Mom: Idk, who?

Imane: I'm going on a date with Jake!!!

Mom: Ohh!!! That's wonderful. I knew you had feelings for him. Congrats honey!

Imane: Thanks mom!!

Mom: So when's he coming over?

Imane: I got a text from him a few hours ago he said somewhere around 7:00.

Mom: Ok well, I just I want you to stay safe, stay close to him, and just be yourself ok.

Imane: Yep, Thanks mom!

Mom: No problem honey.

My mom then heads out my room and I sit back down on the couch. I check the time it's already 5:07.

Imane: Just two more hours.

I lay down for a bit and end up falling asleep.

(Time skip)
(Jake POV)
I wake up and it's already 7:13 pm.

Jake: Oh shit!

I get up quickly and run over to her house which didn't take long to get to considering she lives 5 mins away from me. Once I finally got to her house I knocked. A women opens the door.