Chapter 5: Goodbye

I'm late for School!!! I quickly get up and start changing. I don't have time to eat so I just grab my backpack and head out. I ran to the school as fast as I can. I finally manage to arrive at school, with 5 minutes before school starts. Which was pretty lucky. I rush to my first period class and once I made it I saw Imane sitting down while looking at her phone. I sit next to her then looks up and smiles.

Imane: Hi.

Jake: Hello.

Imane: Let me guess you forgot we had school today.

Jake: Yep pretty much.

She giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I started to burn up a bit and she noticed.

Imane: Aww, baby your blushing.

Jake: Yep..... I know.

I say trying to hide it. Eventually when class started we started listening to the teacher. At some point we held hands under the desk but then, Something unexpected happened. She grabbed my my hand and put it on her thigh. She then whispered to me.

Imane: ^I like it when you have your hand on my thigh. Your hand just feels warm.

I feel myself burning up and look at her smiling. Once class ended we got up and headed out the door.

Imane: Welp I gotta head to my next class so I'll see you when we leave school.

Jake: Yep. Also maybe you can come over to my house.

Imane: Sure! I'd love that. Alright gotta rush love you baby.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and then looks at me for a second and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and walks away. I smile and blush.

Damon: Imma steal her from you.

Jake: Whatever.

I walk away knowing that he won't get a reaction out of me. Luckily Imane and Damon don't have another class together so I don't have to worry about them talking. Besides, Imane doesn't like him either so. That's a double win. But anyways I proceeded with my daily routine at school. Today was actually a good day. Nothing bad happened today. I stayed away from Damon, got to know my partners in my fifth period class. Turns out they're friends with Imane. I made a bunch of other friends. And we played dodge ball again. Of course I won against Damon again. Then nothing really new in History. I was waiting by Imane's locker until I saw her. She saw me and smiled.

Imane: Hi bb!

Jake: Hey!

She gives me kiss.

Imane: So, how was today

Jake: Pretty chill actually.

Imane: That's nice to hear.

Jake: What about you?

Imane: It was nice. But it's a whole lot nicer now that I get to look at you.

I chuckled. We both walked out the school holding hands.

Imane: Okay so I'm gonna go home just to do a few things and then I'll come around your place.

Jake: Okay sounds good.

Imane: Alright.

She cups my cheeks gives me a kiss and then hugs me.

Imane: I love you.

Jake: Love you to baby.

I connected my air pods in and begin to listen to my new favorite song.

(Click the song at the top)