Chapter 1

A/N: Okay so I came up with this fic out of the blue and I thought it was brilliant. Out of all my writing, I feel like this is the one I will most proud of. This was written and inspired by many broken hearts and dark moment by not just me and those around me. Each chapter is special and has meanings that are important to me. I hope you enjoy it.
-----------------------------------------

As she walked through the garden filled with beautiful flowers that seemed to welcome her as the wind breezed through them making the field sway with her she felt a presence near her.

She smiled as the sun reflected her face making it seem enchantingly beautiful.

Her fingertips lightly grazed the lightness of each petal as she continued to walk but slower. There were birds singing a song only meant for her and the butterflies landed around her gracefully. They too sensed the presence but knew they were in no danger.

The presence grew nearer until a strong set of arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

"Hello my love"

She smiled as she felt the world fade around her as if this moment was the only reason for existence.

But in a way it was.

She felt a whisper in her ear. Almost soft enough to be confused with the light breezes that brushed past her.

"Tell me a story"

The light chuckle that left her lips was as light as the sway of the field. She sat down on the soft earth facing what could only be described as her reason for living.

She already knew which story he wanted to hear. It was their favorite one.

Their story.