01- Ha. That's Funny

Hello! This is a parody version of a JTK fanfic I am writing. If you would like to read this in a more serious way, please go check out that one. I hope that you enjoy this parody version.

~Y~

For years, you had lived your normal and picture perfect life alone. You longed for a sign, any sign, that would show you that life isn't always as it seems.

There was one night, one normal night, where you had a strong feeling in your gut. What in the world did it mean?

After you decided to go to bed, you lifted up your normal blankets and put them over your normal self.

Tic. Tic. Tic.

"Oh my god! Who's there?!?" you yelled, bolting up. "Ugh... I'm so paranoid," you muttered.

A second later, you noticed that your window was open.

"Fuck this! I'm out!" you screamed, dashing out of your room and down the stairs. You ran out the front door and practically leaped over your next door neighbor's fence.

You knocked on their door loudly, causing a tremendous bang to sound with every contact.

"SHANIQUA WAKE UP NOW!" you yelled through the door. You needed to get your friend up.

A moment later, your friend opened the door slightly.

"(y/n)...?" she mumbled.

"THERE IS A GHOST IN MY HOUSE!"

"Ohmigosh stop yelling," she demanded, pulling you inside and closing the door. She continued, "Why do you think that, anyway?"

"Because my window was open!" you whispered loudly while you panted, "It wasn't when I went to bed!"

"Let's go check it out then!" she said enthusiastically, "We can be ghost hunters!"

"There is no way in hell I'm doing that!" you shouted at her.

"Oh, are you scared?" she mocked.

You got angry and decided to prove your braveness. "I am so not scared!" you yelled as you burst through her door and back over her fence. She followed you, trying to keep up.

You made it to your front door, so you opened it, dashed inside, and locked it behind you.

Shaquiqui banged on the window repeatedly, a scared look on her face.

"Haha! Who's brave now?!" you asked through the window at her. You mocked, "I am! And there is nothing you can do to-"

You were cut off by a boy's voice behind you.

"What the hell...?"

You turned around to face the source of the noise, and found yourself looking at the most hilarious thing you had ever seen in your entire life. He had a smile drawn on his face.

"HAHA! What happened to your face man?!" you shouted as you laid down on the floor, laughing. "Chainsaw attack?!"

The boy didn't seem to find your joke funny, as he pulled out a knife from his white hoodie pocket.

You froze for a moment and then started laughing again. "Nice joke, man. Didn't know it was Halloween, but hey, I'll roll with it," you said as you stared at him, now trying to control your laughter.

He heard your muffled laughs and crept towards you. "Who do you think you are?" he asked subtly.

"Woah, woah, woah. Who do you think you are, mister? You snuck in to my home and think you can kill me?!" you asked him in rage, crossing your arms.