3. the traitor

"Next Inuzuka Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto" Iruka announced.

Both of them came in front for their taijutsu test. "Today is your defeat dead last" Kiba proudly exclaimed.

"Go get him Kiba"

"Gives him a lesson" some random fangirl of his shouting. This made Naruto annoyed. This mutt has irritated him since he applied for protecting Uchiha.

'He should thanks to me all those years. That I let him win in taijutsu test' he remembered the moment he got kicked by him every taijutsu test in a single fucking year.

But not today. Today I will not let him win. I'm tired being beaten by this brat already!

"Remember no ninjutsu only taijutsu. You may begin" As Iruka Kiba launches himself to Naruto.

Satsuki in disguised as Sasuke was bored by the match. She not impressed her because she had predicted the winner. Little that she knows she was wrong.

Naruto evades every punch and kicks he gets from Kiba. Kiba using a high kick to hit his head with his kick. Naruto ducks continuing to evades Inuzuka.

"Is that all you get dobe. Are you too afraid to attack me" Kiba mocked him. Naruto keeps his cool after all he was used to this.

Kiba gives him a powerful kick that made him push backward. "Let me guess. It is because I am from the prosperous clan"

Naruto just endures his insult. He just waits for him to lose his energy and at that time he will punch him willingly.

Iruka observed the match, he realizes that Naruto was up to something. Yet, he waits and continues to watch the match. Who knew something interesting would happen.

Kiba launch himself again and mocked him again "I bet your mother is a whore. That must he left you to be an orphan." Naruto heard that. He becomes his patient is receding. He didn't care if he insults him but insulting his long-dead family was a grave mistake.

Shikamaru standing at the spectator place sighed. "Oh, that mutt was going too far" he facepalm.

Kiba looks at him victorious as he had made him mad. As he about to punch him, Naruto punches him in the face. Then, he kicks his stomach made Kiba spits out his saliva from his mouth.

The audience was shocked. Even Satsuki. Iruka announced the winner is Naruto Uzumaki. But got so much disappointment from Kiba fangirl.

"He cheating"

"There is no way he could win"

"He is the dead last, how could he defeats Kiba."

"Naruto-kun" Hinata murmured sadly.

"Enough, Naruto is the winner. He using a tactic that made him win against a stronger opponent. He made Kiba lose his energy by made him intercept Naruto continuously while Naruto saves his energy. Look even the dead last can be genius." Iruka explained.

'Wow, he change. Is he started to be serious in his carrer' Satsuki thought.

"See Iruka sensei himself called me a genius. With that, I will become Hokage in no time" Naruto exclaimed proudly. With an obvious grin of his.

"Probably not" Satsuki face faulted.

"You just lucky but you still cannot defeat Sasuke," Sakura said.

"yeah, there is no way, you can beat Sasuke" Ino continues.

Satsuki sighed. She was disappointed in her fellow kunoichi that being fangirl to her male persona. She know that she isn't like them. She takes the career seriously to made her clan proud. Her brother was also alive and it is his fault for killing her father and mother. Thinking about her brother made her heart flinched. To be honest she doesn't want to kill him.