6.

It was a nice day at Konoha. Where the crowd went shopping at the shopping district. But not everyone has a good day.

The trio of team 7 running through the roof along the shopping district. In their formation. "Raven, here. I have spotted the target" Satsuki said through their communication device.

"Pinky, it is the target" Kakashi asked.

"Affirmative, it is. Why I got a ridiculous nickname. While, Sasuke and Naruto got decent " Sakura complain through their walkie talkie. Kakashi sighed. "So rather than pinky, would you like to take codename banshee instead" Kakashi put a bit venomous tone in his sentences.

"I think I rather takes pinky" Sakura said. She sighed. Knowing that she would not win the argument with her sensei.

"Sasuke you are authorised, to intercept" Kakashi ordered.

"Roger" Satsuki in her manly tone answered. She launches herself to the cat and caught it. The cat jumps through her arms before she could get it and run away.

"The target get away. I repeat the target get away" Satsuki said through a walkie talkie.

"Okay, change of plan. Naruto you with me while Sasuke and Sakura sway that cat to my area" Kakashi instruct.

"Roger" the trio said.

Kakashi and Naruto turned of their walie talkie microphone and went to their position.

"So, how with your bonding with them since the team formed." Kakashi asks with emphasising the word him.

"For two months, I don't know what to say. To be honest, I'm more getting used to my acting. Within that time I'm got bashed by that pink-haired BANSHEE even though I'm not doing anything. She is not normal. Usually, the normal girl won't scream like that. Did you know how many times she screeches on my ears? I must use Kurama chakra to heal my ears." Naruto said. Kakashi sweatdropped.

"For the heiress, I could say that she continues with her brood acting and sometimes ditch me and despise me. She is a proud clan member and good in acting as an arrogant " Naruto explains.

"I hope you can get along with them. I see that Sakura has become more self-discipline and less hitting you since you change a bit of your 'mask'." Kakashi said.

"Yeah, get rid of the part that I 'liked her' made me feel delighted. Oh, wait a minute" Naruto disperse from Kakashi for a moment and return with a fresh fish in his hand.

"Good job, Naruto. Looks like our mission would be ended swiftly" Kakashi said with a smile. 'And I can continue to read my book without any resistant ' He thought happily.

As they got to their point, Naruto put the fresh fish on the sealing scroll as a trap that he and Kakashi made and went to their hiding behind the water tank while waited for the cat to enter the trap.

From hiding place, they see Sakura and Satsuki in her boy persona chased the cat make it run to the trap that both experience ninja made. The cat bites the fish and is trapped in the scroll.

"Mission accomplish" Sakura joyfully said. She having a heavy breath after running through a shopping district for the cat.

"Hn" Satsuki sit on the roof tired chasing the cat around.

"Yeah, we caught the cat finally" Naruto cheered after he came out from his hiding place.

"Well, it is actually Tora, the demon cat" Kakashi corrected.

"Who cares we got the cat anyways" the blonde said with his mask on. Kakashi sighed. He just met the same person with two personas. First, a kid blonde who is nothing more but a brat. Secondly, his origin persona is a secretive person yet serious and tactical in solving problems. He is also smart just like his father.