29. Orochimaru vs Hokage

On the Arena rooftop, an energy barrier has formed. The people responsible for it is the four Sound ninjas, Orochimaru's ninja applied to four corners and Orochimaru and Hokage are also in there as well trapped. Can only be opened if one of the Sound ninjas in the barrier is killed yet he has more important business than them.

The person in front of him. His student who has been defected from Konoha years ago and returned to reclaim it. He cannot let him run Konoha. His twisted ideals are the one that forbids it. Overlapping earn for knowledge with no borders will make people under his rule will suffer. Like he had seen it once.

'Looks like it will be hard for me to escape from this barrier with they applied another barrier that divides me from them' Hiruzen pulled out his robe and revealed the ninja gear that he have been wearing since the beginning.

Orochimaru stood in front of him and become amused. "Looks like you have prepared your grave...". He pulled out his robe and also revealed his white robe ninja outfit with a big rope tied to his waist.

Both of them are looking at each other with the intent to kill. No one was there to interrupt them even those Sand ninjas inside. As the Hokage's leg muscle moves, Orochimaru also heads forward toward his former sensei.

Hiruzen pulled out two of his shuriken and throws to Orochimaru. He makes some hand jutsu after that and applied the shuriken he just throw. " Shuriken clones Jutsu" the shuriken multiplies to ten and then to fifty, going ahead to The Snake Sannin.

Orochimaru has plans of his own. He makes several hands jutsu and placed his right palm on the roof. Suddenly, several shurikens were blocked by two coffins that were summoned in front of Orochimaru.

Hiruzen analyses the Jutsu he used immediately. He may be old but his brain worked fast as he was young. He memories many Jutsu even forbidden ones. He managed to recognise it hist looking at the coffin. 'Edo Tensei, The impure resurrection. There are two of them. I must stop him before they could awaken'.

The old Hokage rushed towards Orochimaru, and jumped on the coffin. He kicks Orochimaru on his head but got blocked.

Orochimaru knows this is going to be an interesting battle. He pushed Hiruzen's leg and kicks Hiruzen on his stomach.

Hiruzen managed to evade. He jumped away from him yet he didn't alert Orochimaru's long pale hands had wrapped at his feet. He was pulled from his foot and thrown back to where he was at the beginning. He lands on his two feet and his right hand on the ground as a balance.

He looked at the coffin. The door was opened and two figures have come out.

The Anbu from the outside was shocked to see two figures rise from the dead

The Anbu from the outside was shocked to see two figures rise from the dead. "It can't be. Those two are The first Hokage and The Second." Anbu in the white mask said.

"If I am not mistaken the black-haired is The First, right and beside him is The Second" The leader of The Anbu nodded as a reply from his subordinate.