Chapter 5

I do actually have a wolf like every other wolf though. She just hasn't talked to me since the abuse became extremely violent.
She hasn't said a word to me in years.

The constant abuse is what stunted my 'time'. When a werewolf shifts for the first time, its usually around 15, I'm 17 now by the way. It's supposed to happen on your 15th birthday it didn't happen until last year, a few months after my 16th birthday. Mid September I think.

  She's the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen, she is a gorgeous honey brown with bright blue eyes like mine. She acts like a big puppy too. She's very immature, playful, and goofy. Sometimes I feel her stir in the back of my mind but she never really talks. I'm just hoping we'll have a chance to talk after I move sometime this week.

Jamie's POV

"Do you just want to stay with me until you get to the hotel in Europe?" I asked her, really unsure of what she would reply with. I was scared for her, what if she got lost I mean her wolf wasn't really there with her so what was she supposed to do.

"I don't know Jamie, what if she left her for good....?"

"Dont say that Jason! She'll be ok I promise..."

"She doesn't even talk to me anymore Jamie.... I'm worried, we need to get her to leave as soon as possible..?"

"I know...." we were both really upset, I haven't told her I found my mate. She's getting ready to move and that's why I'm going with her but I have to tell her that it's her ride though Europe.
____________________________________

Demi's POV

(Texting)

To: Deliliah

Hey sis, get your stuff together, I'm going to come get you later this week. We're moving to Europe!
See you in a couple of days!❤❤

From: Delilah

Omg how exciting, I'm so ready to get ready hell put of here! I'll be waiting with my clothes and necessities ok.❤❤

To: Delilah

Ok sis, I can't wait to move too!😘

From: Delilah
I love you😘

To: Delilah

I love you too! Jamie's on his way to get some of your stuff and bring it here, ok?

J

amie's POV

  "Jamie, can you go get some of Delilah's stuff she has packed up and ready? I already told her you would," I heard upstairs.

  "Ofcourse I will! What time?" I asked her walking up the stairs to grab my phone.

  "Now," she giggled out.

  "Omg ok," I laughed. "Tell her I'm on my way," I said as I grabbed my phone and keys and headed down to my car.

  I grabbed my phone and texted him an update.

Texting

To: C

I'll be leaving this week C.
-------------