Chapter 7

Unknown POV

  After the ceremony we had this big ass party that I hated even more than the actual thing. All this "Hey Alpha" "Congratulations Alpha", can't they see I don't wanna be here! Whatever, say whatever you want it's not going to change my opinion on this stupid ass ceremony and party.

  It ended about two hours later which was amazing, thank the gods it didn't last long. I was 18 and my wolf wanted to get it out sooo bad.

" Let me out man I need to run, I hate this shit as much as you do!"

" 2 minutes I need to talk to Colton real quick. I promise we'll go run through the woods and then I'll get a shower afterwards. And later we can fall asleep in wolf form ok?"

"FINE! Your bed is like built for wolves and it's so damn comfortable."

" Ok then"

-------------------------------------

" Hey Colton! Wait up!"

" Oh, hey man what's up?"

" Hey when am I suppose to find my mate since I'm Alpha now?"

I know the worst question to worry about but I was genuinely concerned. I wanted a Luna so bad it was killing me. Apparently you only find your mate once you claim your role in a pack and Colton knew everything there was to know about it. Of course he was like the "match maker" of the pack so why wouldn't I would ask him.

"Yo are you freaking kidding me, you're Alpha and all you're worried about is your freaking Luna?!?!"

" You're curious too!"

"That doesn't matter I'm more worried about the work asshole!"

" Within the next year I think. Is that all you had a question about?"

" Actually no LeRoy wants to know about the workload. What do I have to do within the next couple of weeks?"

"Not much actually just a bit of paperwork and of course the speech that you have to give in two days but I already told you about that."

~The Next Morning~

Demi's POV

  "Hey I'm gonna make breakfast, whatchu want?"

   "Aight, um how about bacon and eggs. Oh and of course toast please!" Jamie asked.

  "What about you Delilah?" I asked her.

  "Isn't that what yall eat for breakfast everyday," Delilah said in a sassy ass tone.

  Jamie giggled a little bit. He hasn't ever been able to do anything new. Same old routine and breakfast everyday for like a year.

   Fresh set of clothes on the foot of your bed every morning. Get a shower, brush your teeth, use acne products. Then make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and toast. Of course a little bit of cheese too.

    "After breakfast I have to head to the store, ok. I'll be back in 2 hours, promise. If not I'll call." I told them.

   "I dont like the thought of you going alone. You know your father is looking for you..." Jamie warned me.

   "I know, but I dont wanna hide all the time. Being paranoid is an absolutely horrible feeling! You know that."

   "I know... I just dont like it.... And you know why."
____________________

  After breakfast I took his keys and my wallet, with my drivers license and money in it. I had a list on my phone of needed things I was going to take for me and Delilah with us to Europe.

  I always have to be prepared for everything so early. Though this time, I've been meaning to do it for a month. However, my father was letting me do absolutely nothing, even though, ya know, I'm kind of 18.