Puny Human

Today is going to be long.

The people will be coming to ask for favors. Food, supplies, etcetera. Tuesday is what I call "begging day." All of the filth of this earth comes to me, its ruler, to ask of me for human things. Every now and then I feel generous, but I don't believe today is their lucky day.

Draping my crimson red cloak over my shoulders, I admired myself in my full-body mirror. I still wear an outfit that is similar to my old uniform to show that the Irken who was doubted back then is the king of the Earth now. I've also always wanted to wear a cloak.

I proudly exited my room and was then accompanied by a small green fellow.

"Hello, your greatest. What is today's mission?"

Glancing down at him with a smirk, I shooed him off with many flicks of my hand and continued to my throne room. He should know.

While I cozied in my MIGHTY golden throne, I made eye contact with the first man in line. Smudges of dirt appeared on his worn, old face. He should ask me if he can finally shower; that would be something I'd gladly give him.

"Hello, your greatest," he peeped. The man coward away. He must be intimidated by me, how amusing! This job never gets old. 

I rested my head in my hands as I eagerly bent forward. "Yeesss?"

He feigned to lock eye contact with me, he's afraid. "My wish is that you would give my family a week of shower passes, if you will, Zim."

What. 

Gritting my teeth, tightening my grasp on the armrest of my glorious thrown, eyes twitching, I scowl at the puny filth before me. "Excuuuse me?"

A cold sweat broke out on the man's face, he must realize what he has done. "Y-yes, m-master?" His hands fidgeted about, his eyes darting everywhere around the room.

Hm, he doesn't know.

I managed to break a sarcastic smile across my face, keeping my piercing glare on him. "My name is only used by those worthy of the privilege, you filthy creature."

Cocking my head to my left, I met eyes with the small sir from earlier; my smile replaced with pursed, frowning lips. "Get rid of him," I spat coldly.

In mere seconds, he was swarmed with tiny but strong servants. I felt my grin return when he was out of my sights, the atmosphere pleases me once again.

Killing people was never something that troubled me. It's as easy as swatting a fly. It became this to me when I realized that's all the humans are; pests.

~~~~~~~~

Slugging to my room while massaging my temples, I exhaled a calming breath. Today seemed to drag out a lot longer than the rest do. I needed something to bring myself up; I hate going to bed with a headache.

I haven't paid my little subject a visit in a good amount of time. 

I grinned to myself as I made my way to his chamber.

~~~~~~~~

I keep him in the cellar of this palace; right behind steel bars. No one can hear his occasional cries from down here. It was a clever choice of mine, smart smart me.

The shackles on his wrists connected his scrawny body to the wall. He was sitting hunched over, head in hands. The poor thing must not have heard me walk in because as soon as I let out a sigh, his head shot up, revealing his saddened, pathetic face.

Tear stains heavily drooped under his eyes and over his sunken in cheeks; it was safe to say he was a wreck. His black hair has gotten long and the idiot broke his dorky glasses. The clothing on his body was baggy, he became thin to the bone and has under-grown his current wardrobe. His face was bruised but healing from the last visit I paid to him. All framed by a boxy head. Slowly, my annoyance rose just looking at that huge head of his. Goddamnit, why is it so big?

He looked at me with pure hatred but I kept my grin; seeing his pain made me happy. This sad, sick fuck deserves every hit I throw. The look on his face deserves a good swing but I'm feeling nice at the moment.

I crouched down to become level with the puny human. "How have you been, Dib-worm?"