July 5th 1976

I left Indy a copy of my book, luckily Grandpa had a copier.

We headed back to the seen of the crime well its not really a crime I just wanted to say that, there's only six of us going plus Hunter and Spirit.

Well it happened but not like before no one passed out and the place it brought us to is defently not as nice as it should be but luckily we met up with Ray right away he said he knew we were up to something when we thought of our past he said we did stop most of our friends and family from coming but because of me leaving a copy behind may lead others still to come, he also said the Shadow Dwellers are still here, maybe we won't get caught this time by them, well we're heading to W.P.G. and guess what we have to go through the Shadow Land, man I'm beginning to dislike this place Ray said not to worry the Shadows have been allowing them to pass for years now with no trouble.

Well we made it luckily with no problems, I guess Ray was rite, but this isn't how I expected W.P.G's to look like I was picturing something better, when I asked Ray he said they just started fixing it up after a battle that happened a few years ago.

There was a lot of kids and older ones that were still mending from their wounds.

One of the guards came up to Ray, I couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about but one of the things was they were going to move to another place, I'm not sure where, when I questioned Ray he said its best I don't know.