Chapter Ten- Snacks

History was one of (Y/n)'s only classes that she didn't have advanced lessons or college prep for. She found it boring and often zoned out, but always managed to pass the class.

  It didn't help that she didn't have any friends in the class to keep her from falling asleep or getting distracted. The only person she really knew in the class was Asahi Azumane, who used to be the ace of the boys volleyball team.

  (Y/n) had gotten along with Asahi, and they were pretty good friends too, until Asahi quit the team and everything became kind of awkward.

  It was surprisingly warm for a day in early spring, the bright sun shining through the window and hitting (Y/n)'s face. The warmth made (Y/n) she was outside, rather than sitting in her desk.

The girl stared at the clock, counting down the seconds until the lunch bell rang, getting ready to bolt out the door to find Daichi, Suga, and Tanaka so they could sit outside and eat snacks that she would buy from the vending machine for them.

"17... 16... 15..." (Y/n) counted down in her head, looking from the clock, to the board, to her paper, scribbling down all of the notes that she had missed in the ten minutes she spent staring outside.

  The bell rang and the room was filled with students shutting their notebooks and chairs shuffling simultaneously much to their teachers protest.

  (Y/n) was the first out of the classroom door, swinging her bag over her shoulder as she sped next door.

  A few seconds later Tanaka walked out of the classroom. (Y/n) grabbed him by the sleeve of his uniform, pulling him with her down the hallway.

"Uhh hi (Y/n)!" He said, speeding up so the girl didn't have to drag him. The girl smiled. "Hello Sir Tanaka! We're going to find Daichi and Suga, raid the vending machine, on me of course, and enjoy our break outside!" (Y/n) explained as the two of them sped down the hallway.

Tanaka jumped in the air slightly with excitement. "Hell yeah!" He exclaimed as he practically began sprinting down the hallway, leaving (Y/n) behind.

  Just then, Suga walked out of his classroom, watching the delinquent looking boy run past him. He looked the other way to see (Y/n), who shrugged, and waved him over.

  She explained to Suga what she had to Tanaka, and the silver haired boy liked the idea as well. The two of them walked down the hallway, keeping an eye out for Daichi.

  The two of them peeked inside of the class that Daichi has before lunch, but no one was in there except for a couple of third years that were studying before they ate.

  By the time the two made it to the vending machines, Tanaka was laying on the ground, looking bored out of his mind, his head propped against the wall while the rest of his body was sprawled out like a starfish.

  The two third years stood over him, laughing at the boy. "I forgot (Y/n) was paying... and I don't have any money." He said, clearly disappointed in himself for getting excited and wasting his energy.

  "Dumbass." (Y/n) said, before her and Suga helped the second year stand up. (Y/n) then reached into her bag, grabbing her wallet.

  "Tanaka did you happen to see Daichi whilst on your pursuit?" The girl asked as she examined the snacks and drinks in the vending machine.

  Tanaka, who had occupied himself by tightening and tying his shoes, stopped to think. "Uhh yeah I think I saw him. He was walking that way." He said, pointing with his thumb behind him, before going back to tying his left shoe.

   (Y/n) turned to Suga and handed him a small stack of yen. "You get some snacks. I'm going to go look for Daichi. If we aren't back when your done just go outside and find a place to sit."

"Okay." Suga said as the girl began to walk in the direction Tanaka had pointed to. "And make sure to get some Sukoon! I've been craving it all day!" The girl called before she began jogging down the hallway.
———————————————————————————

YOOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD YESTERDAY AND THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKS

i stayed up until midnight with my cousins creating our own olympics.. IM COMPETING IN LIKE SEVEN EVENTS TODAY SO UHHH BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT