Chapter Two- Morning

"(Y/n) wake up, or you're going to late for the first day of school!" A masculine voice called from downstairs, waking (Y/n) up.

  The girl grumbled, rolling around, and covering her head with a pillow. She stayed like this for a few minutes, until she heard her door open.

  "Come on (Y/n) we're going to be late." The voice said again, though this time it was clearer, and (Y/n) recognized it immediately. "Okay, (p/f)."

  Suddenly, she felt two strong hands grasp her ankles. "Nope. It's actually Daichi." He said. (Y/n) was then pulled out of bed with such force that she flew a little bit, before landing on the the floor, face first.

Rolling over, the girl cleared the (h/c) hair out of her face. "Fucking close enough." She mumbled, "And how the hell did you know I wasn't changing? You pervert."

Daichi sighed, "(Y/n) I've been your best friend for over half of your life. I knew for a fact that there was no way you were up and getting changed already."

  (Y/n) got up into a sitting position, before raising her arms above her head as a way of telling Daichi to help her up.

  Once she was standing, she flicked her best friend on the forehead, making him wince. "Sometimes it really pisses me off that you know me so well." The girl said, before she left her room.

  (Y/n) took a quick shower before heading back to her room where Daichi was laying on the girls bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Uhh, okay I'm getting the feeling that you're pondering your life decisions or some shit, but could you do it somewhere else? I still need to change." (Y/n) said, pulling the boy off her bed.

Daichi left the room, and (Y/n) quickly put on her uniform. She grabbed her backpack before racing down the stairs where Daichi was waiting.

  The two of them began walking, (Y/n) closing the door to her house behind her. As they walked, a loud rumbling sound filled the air. "Shit. I forgot to eat breakfast!" (Y/n) cried, grabbing her stomach.

  Just then, Daichi handed her a muffin. (Y/n) stared at the food in shock for a moment, before she took it from the boy's hands. "I'm starting to think you're just psychic." (Y/n) said, ripping off piece of the muffin, and putting it in her mouth.

"No. I just had a feeling you were going to forget to eat breakfast. Y'know, like you do everyday." Daichi explained while shrugging, making (Y/n) roll her eyes.

  (Y/n) plugged her headphones into her phone, and pressed shuffle on her playlist. She put one earbud in, leaving the other one dangling so her and Daichi could continue talking as they walked.

  The two walked in silence for a few minutes, before a thought popped into the girls head. "We're meeting some of the new applicants today right?" She asked, turning her head to the side.

Daichi nodded, staring at his feet as he walked. "Yeah, I'll come pick you up from your last class, and we'll head to the gym together." He said, smiling at the girl.

By now, they had almost made it to school, and (Y/n) could see the gates up ahead. The girl took out her headphones and shoved them into her tiny uniform pocket. Turning around, she began walking backwards.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN! The girl yelled, saluting Daichi, before turning around, and making a break for it. "STOP DOING THAT!" She heard Daichi yell behind her, which made her laugh as she ran.

Running all the way to the classroom, (Y/n) finally burst through the door of class 3-4. "Hi...Suga." She said, gasping for air as she placed her hands on her knees for support.

  Sugawara looked at the girl, slightly concerned. "What did you do this time (Y/n)?" He asked, making (Y/n) scoff dramatically. "What ever could you be talking about?" She exclaimed.

  The silver haired boy just gave her another look, this one saying, "Both of us know you did something."  (Y/n) sighed, hanging her head.

  "You're way too good at getting me to tell you things." The girl sat down in the desk next to where Suga had gone to sit down. "All I said was 'Aye, aye, captain!' Which made him yell, so I ran away!" (Y/n) explained, smiling innocently.

  The boy sighed in relief. "See? Not even that bad." (Y/n) said, before pulling Daichi's phone out of her pocket. "Now, wanna take some back to school pictures?" She asked Suga, who just gave her a disapproving look.

  "That's Daichi's phone isn't it?" Suga asked, to which (Y/n) slowly nodded. "I know I should probably be scolding you right now, but I also really want to take pictures. Let's do it."

  (Y/n) laughed, moving her seat closer to Suga so that both of them could fit in the frame. Both of them smiled, putting up peace signs as the girl took multiple photos.

  Once they were finished, (Y/n) quickly changed Daichi's lock screen wallpaper to one of the photos she had just taken.

  A couple seconds later, Daichi came storming into the classroom. "(Y/n) give me my phone." He said, putting his hand out.

(Y/n) smiled innocently once again. "I have no idea what you're talking about dear friend." She said, only annoying the boy more.

  He looked at Suga. "Does she have my phone?" He asked, to which Suga shook his head. 'Suga you're the best!' The girl thought to herself, before turning back to Daichi.

  "See?" She said, "But if I was to have it, I would need you to do something for me." Daichi sighed, slumping over in defeat.

  "Fine. What do you want?" He asked. "Ice cream after practice today. Oh! And you have to introduce me to the new members as the best coach in the world!" (Y/n) explained, laughing evilly.

  Daichi groaned. "Okay. Now can I have my phone back?" (Y/n) shook her head. "Sorry, but I can't trust you to actually say those things if you already have your phone back. You can have it after practice."

The boy groaned once again, flopping down into the desk on the other side of (Y/n). "(Y/n)! Why are you so difficult?" He asked through his hands, that were covering his face.

"I'm not difficult, I'm smart." The girl replied, making Suga laugh. "Besides you shouldn't be on your phone in class anyways."

After a few minutes, the teacher walked in the classroom, and the three third years fell into silence, listening to the teacher's lecture.

———————————————————————————

so i think updated will be on friday every 1-2 weeks! that way i keep a schedule and have lots of time to write more chapters!!

i'm writing this five minutes before this book gets released and i'm literally losing my shit 😃