Chapter 37: Ouranos Prt. 3

Nero/Ouranos Pov.

As Nero is now is outside of Mt. Olympus floating in the air as he saw lots of in coming enemy is about to attack along side with Gaea who is willing to take him back, Nero looks back and saw everyone in Mt. Olympus who was now full of grief, sadness, worry and pain with tears falling down in there eyes. He smiled at them one last time knowing this will be his time to go in order to stop the war they've facing.

Flashback:

As Nero said those word that he will going to be the villain once again it made them surprised that he just decided like that so easily, as he was very serious everyone noticed that his eyes saying the truth that he finally decided on what has to be done.

"Nero are you sure about this?" Percy said in a worry tone

"We don't have choice father, Gaea will never be stop until she have me her obsession cannot be stop. If you ask it has been my fault and Erebus is right I shouldn't come back none of these would have happen if I come down." Nero said

"Don't say that Ouranos!!" Erebus yells as he moves closer to him "Your a beautiful boy and like any child they needed a parent in order for them to be happy. I know what I've said before is rude but still you've been wrong first, you've been tainted with sin because your being forced not too mentioned your desire to have a true family has easily been fulfill and they are already in front of you." Erebus said his statement as everyone understood and realize that they finally became a family.

"I know this is a hard choice..." Nero said as tears are now falling down in his eyes and for the for first time they all saw the true emotion of the Primordial Sky who has been crying all along.

"But is the only way that needed to do it has to be done." Nero continues his word

"Grandpa are you telling us.... in order to stop this war.... to kill you..." Zeus said in tears making everyone shocked

"Yes indeed Zeus that way we can end this war once and for all." Nero said so seriously

"Brother sky what are you saying." Elpis said

Then suddenly Eros punches him in the face as he express a regret and strong sadness, this made everyone surprised as Eros punched Nero.

"Don't ever say such things also all these time ever since ancient time the real fault to be blame is me." Eros said as he grips both of his hand on Nero clothes and looks down on the floor and begun to cry.

"It was my fault why you fell in love on Gaea... It was my fault that I was smart enough that I easily fooled on her when she tricked me... Do you know how much I regretted that day in a very ancient years... Yet all I did so far is do nothing and I never change I failed as and eldest son of chaos." Eros said his statement as everyone it very well

"But I'm glad... that you did everything for me and I'm glad your still my brother Eros that I used to know, you may did change a lot but you still have that warm smile and love you always gave to everyone which is why I already forgave you a long time ago. And I'm glad that you are also my brother along with Pontos, Erebus and Tartarus." Nero said as he gave Eros an embrace to gave him warmth.

"Let go now brother and I'll always be in your heart." Nero said as Eros let him go Psyche then goes to him to embrace her beloved.