Chapter 39: Heaven and Earth

Nero/Ouranos Pov.

As Nero finally reached at the deepest pit of Tartarus on were Gaea is hidden who was now shaking in fear, on facing his son Ouranos she was so afraid as she kept using her power to make him go away.

"What's this I taught you really want to see love yet why the scared look." Nero said in a demonic voice

"You are not my child and my husband bring him back to me you monster!" Gaea yells at him

"YES...!! INDEED I AM A MONSTER...!! THE MONSTER YOU'VE CREATED OUT OF YOUR GREED, LUST AND PRIDE FOR POWER...!! THE MONSTER IN YOURE NIGHTMARE MOTHER...!!" Nero yells in his demonic voice and easily turn himself in to his demon like appearance.

"YOU'VE USED YOUR SON TO GAINED POWER, YOU USED HIM TO COMMIT A TABOO AND GAVE BIRTH OF A CURSE OF OUR FAMILY AND YOU USED ME AS A WEAPON TO YOUR SUCCESS...!!!!! YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER TO ME...!!" Nero said in his demonic voice making Gaea shaking in fear

"NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YOUR ONE AND ONLY OURANOS BECAME THE EVIL DEMON GOD BECAUSE OF YOUR OBSESSION, HE CHOOSE TO DIE RATHER THAN TO KEEP HIMSELF SUFFERING IN YOUR HANDS!!!" Nero said in his demonic voice and making Gaea realize what she had done that she never realized in history.

"NOW YOUR ALREADY TOO LATE AS HE IS NO LONGER EXIST ANYMORE...!!" Nero said in a demonic voice

"No give him back to me, return him back to me...!! Gave me him back and the 'Primordial Heart' now!!!" Gaea yells as a response then Nero realize and understand everything. As Gaea kept on using the power of her domain to attack him.

"I see so this is all about. You abused me to get the 'Primordial Heart'... Heh... Why I'm sorry dear you can't have it and even if you kill me you won't get it... Mother..." Nero said and unleashed a powerful beams of light to counter the attacks on Gaea.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile back on Olympus as every monsters are still coming out everyone make everything they can to avoid them entering in Mt. Olympus, what's more they never failed to hear that in a crystal ball on the reason why Gaea did those thing to Ouranos in order to gain the 'Primordial Heart'.

"All these time even in history she did that just to gain the 'Primordial Heart', what was she thinking?" Eros said

"Sister what have you done..." Nyx said

"I guess she still believe on that even though our father Chaos only did that to stop us on our rampage." Erebus said

"Sister you've gone to far now." Elpis said

--------------------------------------

Back at the pit of Tartarus most of the area are almost destroyed every soul went run amok of the disaster came, the balance is about to lose control again as every land begun to shake in disaster.

'Gaea... Mother...
Your black, dark, broken and evil heart.

Has destroyed everything.

To me, to our children, to fellow Primordial, to every being and to our family.

You turned our family pantheon into an eternity of hatred, bitterness, madness, and disaster.

All these death, ruination and disaster from our history till now.

And for what...?

This obsession...?

The misused of love...?

Just for power, now look what happened.