Chapter 6: Disowning and Elpis

Aftermath

After the Nero defeated Zach in the 'Mess Hall' Poseidon immediately arrive and was not very happy on Zach's action, on attempting to kill Nero he releases his anger on him that he became a ungrateful towards his nephew and everyone at the camp starting to saw the wrath of Poseidon.

"Are out of your mind Zach!!" Poseidon yells at his Zach very loud in front of the camp as Zach was kneeled and shaking in fear.

Some gods immediately flashes in the camp because they felt Poseidon's anger and they saw him lecturing his son Zach.

"Father please let me explain..." Zach begs at his father.

"Explain what Zach... Now that your brother Percy is gone you're going to make his son, my grandson or your nephew to replace him, to be your target and now your going to kill him was that it huh!!!" Poseidon said as he continues yelled at his son in front of the camp.

"B...... Bu...... T..... But..... But....." Zach stutter his word.

"No more buts and no more words starting today I hereby disown you, your a disgrace in my family!!" Poseidon said as he disowned his son in front of everyone and Zach was shock to hear this and tars are starting to fall in his eyes.

"Father please just gave me a chance..." Zach said as begs his father

"Your already giving a chance long time ago and you wasted it now and be glad that I never banishes you!!!" Poseidon said 

Then Nero walks toward in front of Zach as Poseidon is right behind him and then looks at him.

"What now?" Zach said in anger tone as he faced Nero

"What did my father done to you and why is it your so mad at him anyway?" Nero asked and make him surprised "You know my father told me about you, you see when the time he learn that grandpa has a another child to... let's just say from someone he doesn't see you as something else, in fact he did say he always wanted to have a big family and he was ready to accept you just as the way he accept uncle Tyson." Nero said and made Zach shocked more

"You heard that right he always understand every Olympian gods action especially grandpa here. He really wanted to know you more and accepted you and after you did those things, he now knows what you really are and you know what he said to me 'You're a Monster'. You see I have a right to be mad at you and be glad I still see you as a living being." Nero finishes his words leaving surprised as tears continue to fall down in his eyes then Nero walks towards to Poseidon he then stops and says. "Was it worth?" Nero said then Zach looked down clenching his fist to the ground and continues to cry.

Olympian Pov.

In the next day after Poseidon disowned his son Zach and left without saying a word every Olympian was more worried of him as they were in there thrones, they saw him depress and sad as they were in the meeting.

"Brother are still not fine?" Hestia asked

"Isn't obviously of course it isn't and tell me sister did I make the right choice?"Poseidon asked

"I don't know but let's just hope that your son Zach will be okay." Hestia said as he comfort Poseidon

"Thank sister and tell me again why are we here for?" Poseidon said

"Like I said, I gather you all here in one thing it's about the 'Pandora's Pithos' somehow became weirder." Hestia said

"How weird is it?" Athena said

"See for yourselves." Hestia said as she showed the Pithos to them and then they saw it was glowing a bluish-white light.

"It sure is weird when did this happen sister?" Zeus asked