Chapter 41 : Dance With My Father

Olympus Pov.

As the war finally ended the world was back were used to but little different still in the modern age but it was now full of beauty, peace, harmony and tranquility it is now a perfect life were no evil has appeared. Well sort of Gaea is forever imprisoned his body is now trap in Tartarus and her soul was now in the glass pithos that was forever sealed away in the vault of Olympus.

But she's not always alone the Primordial of pit finally make peace with Olympus only to swear to keep on eye on Gaea's soul, the fellow deity realized he was not really evil he just pity and still loved Gaea even though she gave a lot of burden.

Maybe in some a very long years evil will come or she will rise up again every deity stills respect her and pities her, they still don't know why she wants more power even the fact she used her own son just to gain a 'Primordial Heart' that she can't get it.

Maybe gods do make mistakes sometimes even if they are primordial ever being makes mistake nobodies perfect, having flaws is also part of us to be perfect or to be precise 'To be Complete' maybe this is the promise of life.

Case in point Ouranos or maybe Nero now after he received the wish in the next day he is no longer a primordial; he no longer have the power in the domain of heaven and sky even his memories as a primordial that also includes he has no memories of his children. That's because after he received his wish his existence has rewritten by Chaos he is now a son of Percy Jackson and the nymph Viola, even his memory he believed he was there own son though everyone feels bad on it they also still glad he chooses to stay and have a family once again.

What's more Percy Jackson has return and be with his oved once again his family and friends are in tears that he was resurrected, her daughter Viola as well the children of night her siblings are also proud of her that she is there younger sister.

--------------------------------------------

In the three days they decided to have a celebration  for there victory even the Primordial, Titans, and the children of Nyx and Erebus and Tartarus as well. Not to mention the primordial Chaos as well along with the new primordial of sky and it was a woman.

Everyone is invited the Olympus is now magnificent and even more beautiful it's almost like a real life fantasy kingdom floating in the sky. Now every deity lives in Olympus now the feud was over it is now one big happy family that everybody dreamed of now there is no bloodbath and destruction.

As the party started some are full of excitement they're still some feel awkward a bit most likely the demigods, there goes the titans as wells but they try to get along though all of them are looking on there father, there is also Erebus still fell shy and awkward in his children. 

"Who would have taught our feud has finally stop." Nyx said

"Don't say that dear, Gaea is imprisoned who knew when will she rise up again." Erebus said

"But still look at it it's only a rare occasion for all of us to be together as one pantheon no, one family we've dreamed of." Nyx said making Erebus agree.

"Wait hold is that Rhea?" Erebus ask when she saw her.

"Indeed why is she in that dress and she seems to be in her sweet sixteen." Nyx said

--------------------------------------------

"Wait is that mom?" Hestia ask and the Olympian looks at on where she was looking and they were surprised too.

They saw their mother in a bluish-green dress in a youthful age of 16 yrs old

"Indeed she is." Zeus said