IV

Side story!

Before Hueningkai, Taehyun is Beomgyu's Bestfriend since childhood, They Became Friends Cause Taehyun has no Friends to Hang around with, Beomgyu felt bad cause Taehyun was Sitting on the side of Classroom alone at lunchtime, While the other is on the Cafeteria.

"Hey! Why are you sitting alone? Can sit Beside you?"Beomgyu asked Politely then Taehyun agreed to.

"Why are sitting alone?"Beomgyu asked another question, The Truth is Taehyun really has no friends he has no Friend to Hang around with, He's scared to interact with Everyone Cause he's a Transferee.

"I have no friends to hang around with"Taehyun answered silent as he took a bite of his sandwich and didn't took a glance to his Classmate beside him.

"I can be your Friend!"Beomgyu answered happily.

And That's where it all started, They became Inseparable Bestfriends, Sometimes they would Hangout together on their Favorite arcade.

It was a beautiful friendship right? But suddenly their Friendship suddenly turns in ashes, Cause of on thing, That Day Beomgyu Regretted Everything What he Said on That Day

"Taehyun Sorry I didn't really mean to I hate myself"

Being Friends on years Just Disappeared like a Bubble, All of their Memories Have been Buried on the Past, Ignored each other as if they we're a strangers.

Everytime Beomgyu walk Passes on the every arcade He remembers Taehyun, The One He loves the Most,The One Who Helps Him Thru out of the Years and The One He never want to let go, His One and Only Bestfriend.

"I miss going on the arcade with you"

How many times Beomgyu want to talks with Taehyun and Apologize everything, He just Ignored Him.

"Hyung What are you Listening!!Let me Hear It"Taehyun said as he Took the Other side of Beomgyu's Ear Phone's, He was Listening on Leaves One of his Favorite song, While They we're Sharing The Earphones Beomgyu Felt a Head That Lying on his Shoulders"Yah! Don't Fall a Sleep Or else I'll leave you here"Beomgyu Demanded.

After he said that He received a Light Punch on the Arms From Taehyun.

"Go!try It! Or I won't Let you Copy my assignment"Taehyun Threatened"I was Joking!"Beomgyu responded on The Younger's Threat.

It was a Beautiful view.

Watching the spectacular view of the sunset scenery, Sharing the same Headphones together And With someone that you can lay your problems the most and Someone you can count on when you needed them the most.

But Unfortunately It's just disappeared like a Bubble.

A little spoiler for the upcoming Chapters.

"Why did you walk out Taehyun? Is it about that Night? And this Song?! I'm still trying to talk to you For Years Now and Apologize to everything But You Just all Do is Ignore me, I get your point and I understand you, The reason I wanted to talk with you is to See you for the One last time Before I leave."

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!