XIV

After What Happened On that Day, Beomgyu took an absent the another day and decided to go out by himself to get some good time, He decided to go at a club that he used to go these past few days, He drank a Few shots of beer, It's his 3rd time drinking ever in his Life, He's so Heartbroken After what happened on the Festival, He drank and drank several shots of beer until he couldn't think straight cause of the effect the beer on him.

"Sir are you ok? I think you need to cut down your shot, you won't be able to go home on that state", "I'm fine give me another 2 small glasses"Beomgyu insisted, As the Waiter Followed his orders Gave him another 2 shots.

After Beomgyu drank the 2 shots he couldn't even think straight at this moment, His Vision is getting blurry, Until He was Knocked out on the Table, And Still People were still partying on the Background.

It's almost past midnight and a lot of people we're still partying inside the club.

"Taehyun I finished my shift already, It's your turn you don't have classes tomorrow right?"Taehyun nodded and proceeded on his midnight shift on the Club where Beomgyu was there also, While Taehyun was doing his job he saw a knocked out figure not so far on him, The figure was so familiar to him brunette head until he realized it was beomgyu.

"Beomgyu Hyung?"Taehyun confusedly asked, The Red head lift his Head a little and realized it was Beomgyu, He noticed The Brunette's phone kept ringing and ringing several times.

He's thinking if he should help him after what he did to beomgyu, Honestly He felt Bad, But He ain't heartless, He answered the phone and it turned out it was Beomgyu's Mom.

After Taehyun answered it The First He heard was Scold"Choi Beomgyu! Where have you been? It's past midnight! Do you have plans going home? You didn't tell me You were going home This Late! Why they are alot noise there! Where are you!"Beomgyu's Mom screamed on the Phone worriedly, Her Son Haven't come home It's past Midnight.

"Hello Mrs.Choi"Taehyun said"Who's this?Why my son's phone on you? Why my son aren't home? Answer me!"Beomgyu's Mom asked several questions.

"Mrs.Choi Can you calm For a Second I can't hear you clearly"Taehyun said in a Soft Voice.

"How can I calm down! When a stranger suddenly answered my son's phone what if it's the Hospital! I'm just worried for my son!"Beomgyu's Mom Screamed on the Phone.

"Ok ma'am can you calm down for a moment please? I'm Taehyun I'm not sure if you remember me but Beomgyu hyung is on club right now but I promise I will take him home safely"Taehyun said trying to calmed down Mrs.Choi

"Wait Aren't you Beomgyu's Bestfriend?"Beomgyu's Mom asked.

Bestfriend...

"Uhm- Yeah! I'll take him home safely I promise!"Taehyun said, While Mrs.Choi was about to say something the Phone's Signal was Cut off"Shit!"Taehyun Cursed, Now his Problem How would he Take Beomgyu home Does his Still on the Address as Taehyun remembered.

Taehyun tried to wake up Beomgyu but he just received a push a word came out on his Mouth But He couldn't hear it Cause of the Loud noise of the Club"Poor Guy... I'm very sorry Hyung"

"Hyung-nim! Can I go out for a moment I have to take care of something, I'll be back soon! Please just for once"Taehyun yelled on his manager, Asking for permission to go out for a moment.

"Yeah sure! Be back quickly"

Taehyun was thinking how would He Take Beomgyu home, Beomgyu was a Tall Guy, And Taehyun was not tall and not short also, It might be Hard to take him home, Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's Right Arm And Placed it On Taehyun's Shoulder that Made him stood up on his Sit, It isn't that hard right?

Taehyun walked The Both of them Out of the Club, Beomgyu's Phone and Wallet we're on his Pocket Thank god It wasn't stolen Cause they we're a lot of snatchers on the Club Taehyun we're working in, Unfortunately It was Midnight There we're no Taxis Passing by, I mean it's only a few taxis.

Taehyun made Beomgyu sit on place that were comfortable to sit by"Gosh You literally smelled alcohol this moment"Taehyun said.

The whole moment was quiet, And There we're no Taxis Passing by At this Hour, Until Beomgyu talked on his Sleep and Laid his Head on Taehyun's shoulder, That Surprised Taehyun as hell, "I miss you so much Taehyun..."

"It's all my fault, I miss you calling me star"Beomgyu talked on his Sleep, And Taehyun heard it all so this how Beomgyu Felt all this Time-

"I like you so much, But too bad you don't felt the same way..."

Taehyun was hurt a little about it, He didn't know Beomgyu felt that way, His Star & Hyung"I'm sorry for everything Hyung, I didn't know you felt that way..."Taehyun said as He looks at Beomgyu with Sad Eyes.

"Am I not worth it loving someone like me?"Beomgyu asked back Correction his Drunk, Taehyun was surprised by Sudden Question"No Hyung You deserved all of the Love"Taehyun answered back.

But the moment was Interrupted when a Taxi just stopped Infront of them"Are you riding a Taxi? You might be waiting there for a long time

"Uh Yes!"Taehyun Grabbed Beomgyu Arms And Walked him ok the Car Door and Successfully went inside of the Car"Ok Where are we going?"The Taxi Driver asked.

"Kim Residents on #313 house number"Taehyun replied to the Taxi Driver As The Driver Started the Engine And Drove Off the Highway.

Taehyun opened Beomgyu's Phone to Call His Mom but Instead He opened his Gallery and saw several photos, His Selca, Toto His Pet Parrot, He didn't opened the Twitter for His Privacy until a Picture caught his Attention

"He still kept that Guitar and The Star Was Still on There"Taehyun said Silenty as He kept Looking at his Phone"Sir We are Here Already"The Driver said Taehyun didn't knew he had been scrolling on Beomgyu's Phone for so long"Thanks mister!"Taehyun...

"He still kept that Guitar and The Star Was Still on There"Taehyun said Silenty as He kept Looking at his Phone"Sir We are Here Already"The Driver said Taehyun didn't knew he had been scrolling on Beomgyu's Phone for so long"Thanks mister!"Taehyun thanked the Driver and Pay him, Taehyun Grabbed Beomgyu Arms to Guide him to Walk, Taehyun rang the doorbell after he rang the doorbell a loud footsteps we're coming outside and opened the door revealing it was Beomgyu's Mother

"Thank god He's Home! Thank you! Taehyun Right Did I got your name right?"His Mother said.

"Uh yes! Mrs. Choi Here's his Wallet And Phone and other Important things I had to go I have a Midnight Shift-"His Words We're Interrupted when Beomgyu's Mom Suddenly said a word.

"Rest here for a moment You might be tired Taking This Boy Home I'd take him on his Room You can Just Wait here"

"Wait ma'am I need to g-"