VIII

"Hyung are you you're going on US? What
about Taehyun?"Hueningkai said as He took a Bite of A Potato Chips His Eating while Chilling on Beomgyu's Room"What's the Point? He won't forgive me Cause of that Stupid Night"Beomgyu said as he Types on the Laptop Aggressively.

"Hyung you might broke your laptop"Hueningkai said concerned about the Laptop.

"No but really, You're giving up?"Hueningkai said Continuing the Topic.

"What can I do about it? He hates me, I just want to talk to him and apologize even tho I did that Many times, But For the Last time you know I might unable to comeback on Korea After That"Beomgyu answered.

"Do you still Like him?"

The Next Day It was Sunday, Beomgyu and Hueningkai were hanging out on the Mall Cause Beomgyu has no Siblings to Hangout with But He have His Bestfriend Tho, So He was Ok with It

While at the Fast Food Chain Hueningkai and Beomgyu we're peacefully talking to each other and Laughing with their Jokes, Hueningkai was the Only Person Who was With Beomgyu when he needs him and needs a brother to talk to, Their Bond was Like Siblings, Even tho They Just Met Each other.

Meanwhile a Not so Far Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun we're eating at a Ice Cream Parlor, Taehyun we're just Forced to Come With them Taehyun is More Like a Third wheel on a Date ;)

"You look cute today"Yeonjun complimented Soobin, Taehyun almost Choke His Damn Cold Ice cream When He Heard those Words Coming out on his Hyung's mouth.

"You ok Taehyun??"Soobin Concerned asking"Do I look ok? I almost choked my ice cream cause both your fruityness earlier on the bus and now"Taehyun demanded.

"I'm like a Third wheel on this Date"Taehyun said as scoops Of His Next Ice cream scoop"Who said this is a Date?"Soobin said.

"Isn't it?? Both of you are holding each other's hands Earlier like a Couple"Taehyun rolled his Eyes Of Bitterness, On this Friendship Taehyun is the Always Third wheel Between Hyungs.

"Wait I didn't kno-"Yeonjun just Chuckles Then Soobin Nudge Yeonjun's Shoulder While He couldn't Continue his Words.

"I think Yeonjun Hyung needs Label"Taehyun said while Yeonjun looks Confused and Processing What Taehyun just said"Label What's that??"Yeonjun Questioned"Is it a Brand Label??"Soobin Asked.

"You don't what label is??? Maybe The Both of you are Literally my Uncles"Taehyun Teased, Yeonjun almost Threw his Spoon cause of Taehyun's Little Tease.

After the Hangout While at the bus Hueningkai and Beomgyu was Standing in the Bus Cause there's nothing to sit on cause the Bus Was Crowded,And Little that Beomgyu know a Destiny was On him this Day, He saw a Red Head Seems Familiar to him Which His Kang Taehyun with his 2 Friends, Hueningkai Suddenly Nudge Beomgyu Out of his Thoughts"Hyung we are on reality not on a Drama"Beomgyu shush Hueningkai while the Younger just Gave him a Eye roll.